These engine are great for re-powers. They are very well built, strong and powerful. They feature an oil pump lubrication system, a flat suction valve carburettor and a centrifugal governor. These engines have the same crankshaft diameter, length, and the same key way as all common ride on mower engines, such as Briggs & Stratton, Kohler etc.
- 4 Stroke Ride On Mower Petrol Engine 17.5HP
- Engine Type: Single cylinder vertical, 4-stroke
- Bore x Stroke: 94 x 86mm
- Displacement: 640.6cc
- Compression Ratio: 8.5?1
- Net Power Output: 17.5hp/3600r/min
- Net Torque: 11N.m /2500r/min
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter clockwise (vertical output)
- Ignition System: Capacitance discharge type
- Starting System: Electric starter
- Carburettor: Flat suction valve carburettor
- Fuel Pump- Yes
- Lubrication System: Oil Pump
- Governor System: Centrifugal mechanical
- Air Cleaner: Dual Elements (foam) Common eg Honda etc.
- Oil Capacity: 1.6L
- PTO Shaft Size: 25.4mm/ 1 Inch
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 475x405x398mm
- Net Weight: 32kg
- Fuel Consumption: 510g/KWH
- 12 month domestic warranty
- 3 month commercial warranty
- For delivery to Western Australia, please see delivery tab
Reference ID: AHF228
- Due to the holiday season please allow 7-14 days for delivery
- Note: Shipping to Western Australia needs to be picked up from the freight depot in Perth. Submit your delivery details below to receive a freight quote to your email.
- XMAS DELIVERY: Please place your orders by the 8th of December for the best chance of delivery by Christmas (Dates are all inclusive. Excludes remote areas)
- We ship across Australia including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast
Request A Delivery Quote:
Thank you! Your request has been submitted. We will email you the freight quote amount shortly (usually within one business day).