The goal with this wine is to show off the virtues of classic Eden Valley Riesling to fanatical Riesling lovers and the Riesling uninitiated
- Not Your GRANDMA'S Eden Valley Riesling
- Winemakers Notes.
- Vintage Conditions
A relatively cool and mild Spring combined with a lower than average rainfall in Winter set up vintage 2012
as one of the best we’ve experienced. The mild conditions aided bud burst and a good fruit set and ripening was steady via mild temperatures and above average rainfall throughout Summer
- Blending Notes
We once again followed our proven formula of picking the two vineyard blocks at slightly different ripeness revels giving us the ability to layer the flavours in blending. This enables us to find the balance point between generosity of flavour and a line of refreshing acidity.This year we found the sweet spot was a 50/50 blend between the two blocks, the final blend showing zesty rich fruit with soft acidity contributing palate length and structure.
- Tasting Notes
Floral, lemon/lime and lychee aromas are followed by intense apple, lime and orange blossom on the palate.The wine has great length of palate with the soft refreshing acidity balancing the intensity of fruit and providing the backbone to enable medium to long term cellaring if so desired.
- Technical details:
- Liquor License Number: LIQP 770010257
- Customer must be 18+ to buy this product
- It is illegal to purchase or supply wine to a person under 18 years of age
Reference ID: ABA410
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery
- At MyDeal.com.au it is our top priority to provide customers with a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. If there are any problems with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly Customer Support Team will assist you promptly.
- This product includes a 12 Months Warranty