Handcrafted Watervale Riesling from vines grown in a single vineyard displays the classic Watervale characters of lemon and lime with a fine mineral structure
- Clean Skin Hand Picked Watervale Riesling 2012
- Winemaker Notes:
Watervale Valley SA
The wines were grown from a single vineyard from one of the most highly regarded vinyards in the Clare Valley.The grapes in 2012 were exceptional and the wine needed minimal intervention. The fruit was hand picked and gently crushed with only the best free-run juice used. Cold settled and cool fermented with neutral yeast to dryness. The wine was cold settled prior to filtration and bottling
Green lime and straw
The 2012 Watervale Hand Picked Riesling shows lifted citrus aromas with distinct notes of slate and spice
The palate displays the classic Watervale characters of lemon and lime with a fine mineral structure. Although showing wonderful depth of flavour the Riesling wines from Watrvale shows a distinct delicacy and liveliness on the palate.The natural acid level provides he wine's backbone and palate line and is perfectly balanced even in the wine's youth.
Fantastic drinking now and this wine will reward careful cellaring for the next 3 - 5 years
93 points - The Wine Team.
- Technical details:Alcohol:
- Alcohol: 13%
- pH: 2.95
- TA: 7g/ltr
- Standard Drinks: 7.1
- Liquor License Number: LIQP 770010257
- Customer must be 18+ to buy this productI
- It is illegal to purchase or supply wine to a person under 18 years of age
Reference ID: ABA394
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery
- At MyDeal.com.au it is our top priority to provide customers with a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. If there are any problems with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly Customer Support Team will assist you promptly.
- This product includes a 12 Months Warranty