Fruit-driven, soft and round with just enough acidity to keep the palate fresh but not overdone
- De Bortoli La Bossa 2011 Sauvignon Blanc
- Winemaker Notes:
- Region: South Eastern Australia and New Zealand
- Type: Sauvignon Blanc
- Appearance: Straw with green hues
- Bouquet: Aromas of pineapple and cut grass.
- Palate: Fruit-driven, soft and round with just enough acidity to keep the palate fresh but not overdone.
- Accompaniment: Perfect for alfresco dinning - try with spicy San choy bow or scallops with ginger, chilli and lime.
- Alc/Vol: 11.5%
- Comments:,nbsp; A very nice fruti driven wine. Nice softness,nbsp; , texture.
- Liquor License Number: LIQP 770010257
- Customer must be 18+ to buy this product
- It is illegal to purchase or supply wine to a person under 18 years of age,nbsp;
Reference ID: AAY495
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery
- At MyDeal.com.au it is our top priority to provide customers with a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. If there are any problems with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly Customer Support Team will assist you promptly.
- This product includes a 12 Months Warranty