We spend much of our lives in bed; why not spend it in comfort and style? The electric adjustable bed allow you to elevate your upper body and feet for just the perfect position to watch TV, read a good book, work on your laptop, enjoy breakfast in bed or simply take a cat nap. If health problems require you to sleep in a 'sitting up' posture, or with your legs raised to avoid circulatory problems, the adjustable electric bed frame will offer you significant benefits.
Adjustable electric bed frames are different from standard flat beds because they allow users to change the incline angle of the head of the bed the foot of the bed as well. A slight incline of the head coupled with additional support under the knees, can help reduce pain, particularly leg and back pain. It also helps a patient or aged person to get out of bed without having to roll and sit up as much as if one who is getting up from a flat position. By pressing the hand set controller, the adjustable beds can independently move the angel of your feet and head, and adjust into relaxing and comfortable positions to support your head, neck, upper and lower back and legs, allowing your muscles to relax.
Each adjustable bed frame has a built in Massage system with individual handset to control. There are 4 groups of massage units on the bed base, near the position of back, lumbar, thighs and legs. There are 5 different massage modes and 2 intensity settings to choose from. Independent movement of head and foot sections by handset controller; each bed is individually controlled by a motor handset and massage handset.
Benefits of an electric adjustable with massage system include: Enjoy reading, watching television in bed. Provide temporary relief from a variety of health problems like: Low Back Pain, Neck and Shoulder Tension, Circulatory Problems, Pain from Arthritis, Acid Reflux and Night time Heartburn, Edema or Swelling of the Legs, and Insomnia.
- Adjustable Split Queen Electric Bed Frame & Massage
- 2 split queen size frames: 76 X 202 cm
- Strong and stable metal frame structure
- Independent movement of head and foot sections by handset controller
- Each bed is individually controlled by a motor handset and massage handset
- Bed base upholstered with 10 cm thick high resilient foam
- Bed base (MDF board and metal framing)
- Bed base is covered by knitting cotton fabric.
- Height of the bed:
- 39 cm from floor to top of bed base
- Weight limited for one single bed (motor): 110 kg
- Easy to assemble - simply screw the 6 legs on each single bed
- Mattresses not included
- Please see DELIVERY tab for important information before checkout
Reference ID: AGE964
- Please allow 7-14 business days for metro area delivery add 1-2 weeks for non-metro areas
- Note: Above shipping charges are for metro areas only. Additional shipping may be required for regional and rural customers. To receive a shipping quote please fill in the below request form.
- Any additional shipping will be invoiced separately after purchase
- NOTE: This item cannot be delivered to NT
- IMPORTANT: Due to OH&S assistance may be required to unload the boxes. Courier/Driver may not be able to assist with carrying the item to your door; please arrange able-bodied person at home to sign for the delivery and assist the driver with unloading. If you require any assistance from the courier/driver additional fees may apply.
- We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast
Request A Delivery Quote:
Thank you! Your request has been submitted. We will email you the freight quote amount shortly (usually within one business day).