The Ball Chair was first designed by Eero Aarnio in 1966 by using one of the simplest geometric forms - the ball. By cutting out a part of the ball, the Ball Chair is transformed into a "room within a room" as outside noises are blocked out by the special acoustic, creating a serene and tranquil setting. The Ball Chair provides privacy, luxurious comfort and a peaceful atmosphere that no other chair created ever could. Ideal for curling up with a good book, talking on the phone, chilling out with an iPod or just escaping from the outside world's everyday hustle and bustle - the Ball Chair is the perfect escape!
- Replica Eero Aarnio Fabric Designer Ball Chair Red
- Replica Eero Aarnio Design
- Ball Chair
- Premium white fiberglass shell with upholstered red fabric interior
- The interior fabric is fully upholstered to the inside of the shell (it does not come out like cheaper imitations) - 3mm thick
- Interior fabric is a quality polyester blend with only the highest quality multi-density foam used, which provides the best in deluxe comfort and maximises the life-span of the product
- Interior cushions are removable and custom made to sit flush inside the chair
- Cushion covers are also removable, to allow for easy cleaning
- The chair spins on its axis, offering the occupant a view of the room in every direction
- Weight: 44kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 100 x 120cm
- Package Size: 105 x 105 x 76cm
- Note: To fit a ball chair through a narrow door you can turn it on its side. When turned on its side, its only 76cm wide.
- 12 month warranty
Reference ID: AHF474
Please allow 7-14 business days for delivery We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast.
- At MyDeal.com.au it is our top priority to provide customers with a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. If there are any problems with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly Customer Support Team will assist you promptly.
- This product includes a 12 month comprehensive warranty.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear; damage arising from abnormal use or abuse; products which have not been maintained (for example, leather or timber care) or which have been modified; damage to packaging only; insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; very minor chips or superficial blemishes.