Teak is the King of outdoor furniture and if looked after will offer a lifetime of use! Ultran Lasur is a deep penetrating protective wood coating especially designed for tropical climate. Its high quality matches the demand of many prestigious projects, such as hotel, resort and luxurious housing due to its excellent weathering resistance.
Ultran Lasur is highly recommended for exterior and interior usage especially for construction wood, which is constantly exposed to sun light and rain, such as: door, window frame, balcony, side wall, pergola, gazebo, and also garden furniture.
Wood parts exposed to weather should be protected against sunlight, rain water and fungi. The protective coating of Ultran Lasur for wood is designed to be water repellent and permeable at the same time. The rain water from outside will be repelled from the wood surface. Due to the permeability of the film, water from inside of the wood can easily diffuse and evaporate through the film. Because the surface of the film is water repellent, water cannot penetrate into the wood. This allows the wood to breathe while keeping water out. Because of this the wood stays dry and avoids fungi attack, decay and strengthens the dimensional stability of the wood part.
The Oiling Kit includes 1 litre Oil, brush and 2 x sanding blocks and is available in 5 shades. Ultran Lasur is UV Resistant, Water Repellant, Fungi Resistant, and No Peeling.
- Kit includes: 1 Litre oil, brush and 2 x sanding blocks
- Available in 5 colours: Black, Candy Brown, Cocoa Brown, Coffee Brown, Walnut Brown
- Can be applied to all exterior or interior wood, including Teak Outdoor Furniture
- Exterior use: Door & window joinery. Gazebo, Balcony, Fence, Garden Furniture
- Interior use: Door & window joinery, wood railing, interior panels
- 3 coats of Oil will give up to 3 years protection, depending on exposure to extreme conditions, 2 coats are fine if furniture is for indoor use only
- UV light resistant, due to its high quality of polymer pigments and UV-absorbents being used.
- Penetrates deeply into pores of wood surface, strengthens the wood surface and enhances the dimensional stability of the wood.
- Water repellent and permeable at the same time. This allows the wood to breathe while keeping water out.
- Excellent flow and leveling properties which result in no brush mark during application.
- Resistant to fungi and moulds.
- Mercury free and conforms to the stringent international standard of health regulations.
- Please note: Additional freight may be required for this item. Please see DELIVERY tab for further important information before purchasing.
- Application process:
- Sand the wood surface with sandpaper no. 180 and make sure surface is free of dust and dirt.
- Apply ULTRAN LASUR by brush, wait until it dries out.
- Before adding another layer for extra protection, make sure to sand lightly with sandpaper no.400. (Apply at least three coats of ULTRAN LASUR for long lasting protection against weather.)
- NB: If closed pore surface is needed for interior, apply wood filler to fill the pores. For exterior application, Wood Filler is not recommended.
- Application tips:
- Allow 4 to 6 hours drying time (of moderate warmth) between coats
- For re-application only 240 grit sanding is required, just clean and apply Oil direct in dry conditions
- Use turpentine for cleaning of brushes etc
Reference ID: AER539
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Note: Additional shipping may be required. Please fill in the below request form to receive a shipping quote before purchasing.
- Any additional shipping will be invoiced separately after purchase
- We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast
Request A Delivery Quote:
Thank you! Your request has been submitted. We will email you the freight quote amount shortly (usually within one business day).