High-quality Pure Sine 12V DC to AC high-performance Auto AC switch portable Power Inverter. Mobile and easy to use. 2-year warranty and C-Tick Approved. Power converter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices. It is protected to surge power of 3000W and delivers continuous 1500W.
12V DC to Auto AC Pure Sine Wave power inverter with AC Bypass.
Robust and great value for money, mobile and easy to use. 2 Year Warranty & C-Tick Approved.
ACMA registration number: 8ZED - E3780
VP Range of Pure Sine Wave Inverters delivers clean and powerful AC output free from signal interference. Value plus industrial grade performance robust components, ensure quiet extra efficient running and reliable operation. Run high powered devices such as tools and appliances, microwaves off grid at home, service utility vehicles, trucks, car, four wheel drive (4WD), truck, caravan, and boat
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters come with a 2 Year Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations. Every inverter is thoroughly tested before delivery to our customers to ensure high Value Australian service and Performance satisfaction.
This quiet running, robust and reliable 12V Model DC to AC power converter connects standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 1500 Watts. With the 8ZED 1500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
The 8ZED 1500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing under your seat or in your boot. Ideal for people on the move, who require a mobile office or are involved in outdoor work.
The 8ZED 1500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- High Battery Voltage Overload Protection - This condition if allowed to operate is harmful to the inverter and will damage output appliances. The VP voltage overload protection will sound an audible alarm well before voltage exceeds harmful levels. It will then shut down the inverter when the voltage is too high. As further protection a manual restart is required to ensure you can correct the power source malfunction. Many cheap brand inverters are self-starting and will trip in and out of protection which will quickly damage the inverter and appliances.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - Designed to run in high ambient temperature conditions. When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 85 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted. The VP range has a high cut-out level, leaving ample protection to better handle high Australian outback ambient temperatures.
- Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders
- Small TV's - Non CRT Type
- DVD/VCR Players
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Radios -Audio Equipment
- Game Consoles (i.e. Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc)
- Fridges (allow 2-6times the power required)
- Larger Fridges with soft start compressors
Please Note: Some electrical appliances (such as power drills, refrigerators, power tools, pumps, compressors, cooking appliances etc) often need more power than what they specify.
- Input Voltage: 11-15V DC
- Output Voltage: 230-240V AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 0.5%Hz
- AC Sockets: 1 x 10A sockets
- Continuous Power Output: 1500W
- Peak Output Power: 3000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <1.2A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Remote Cabled Control Switch : Optional
- Efficiency: 92%~94%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 50°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 10.5V ± 0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Alarm & Shut Down. Manual Restart: 10V ± 0.5V
- High Input Voltage Warning: 15 ± 0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down. Manual Restart: 15.5 ± 0.5V
- Cooling Fan Activation: 50°C
- Thermal Overheat Protection cut out - manual restart: 75°C
- Reverse Polarity Protected: Yes
- Dimensions - Inverter including mounting plates and terminals: 455 x 169 x 86 (mm)
- Dimensions - Product Pack: 600 x 250 x 180 (mm)
- Weight - Inverter: 4.5Kgs
- Weight - Inverter pack: 5.5Kgs
- 1x Positive and 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet