Get ideas for children’s fashion, with this fashionista-mum and her adorable little personal models.
This up & coming fashion-blogging-mum not only manages two children, but also two instagram accounts. One that is all about her personal little models, and the other about stylish baby products.
Michele leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes, get to know her better so she can help you add some sparkle too!
What is your name?
Tell us a bit about yourself.
- a shopaholic with a weakness for bling
- living a fabulous life with my family and friends
- full of gratitude and positivity
What is the name of your blog?
- Instagram main account @emily_and_jordan_
- Instagram feature account @hangmystack
How did you get into blogging and what inspired you to start up Emily & Jordan?
- have a passion for design, interiors, and kids fashion
- go to local markets and buy gorgeous handmade items
- buy and sell a lot of clothes so I started my own groups on Facebook
- love dressing up the kids and taking photos
- spend too much on clothes and decor so it was a natural progression to start an Instagram blog and become "brand reps"
Tell us a bit more about what your social media/ blogs include.
Alongside my cute kids wearing clothes, I create interesting baby/kids clothing and decor posts such as
- "Flatlays" - lying clothes and decor flat
- "Stacklays" - stacking clothes and decor on my hand or on an object
- "Hanglays" - hanging clothes and decor off hooks
- "Shelfies" - decor and clothes displayed in various ways on shelves
- There are also styles such as "chairlays" and "ladderlays" I am yet to try as well.
Do you have any future plans for your blog for the next few years?
I am really enjoying what I am doing and I'm excited for what is in store for the next few years, but open to see where this leads us.
I do however plan to
- continuously improve the quality and styling of my posts
- undertake fabulous collaborations with businesses
We love Emily and Jordan’s outfits, what are children’s fashion styles for summer that we should look out for?
- Monochrome is still fashionable for boys with cool patterns and funny slogans
- Pretty florals, pinks, mustard, teal and vintage styles for girls
What are some easy and quick lunch snacks that you recommend for our parents at home?
- Tuna with Philadelphia cheese on Cruskits
- Turkey, baby spinach and cream cheese toasties
- Scrambled eggs with sourdough bread
You are extremely talented at putting together different decor, what are three pieces of decor parents should consider buying for kids’ rooms?
- Pegboards, you can style them in so many ways
- Personalised items - such as wooden plaques and blocks
- Hanging shelves - with leather straps or wooden beads
What is your favourite home style theme/ colour scheme of all time?
Modern luxe and scandi - glossy white with touches of timber, colour and sparkle
Editors Note **