Please note that we are the Official Representative of Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors in Australia. We are also the only Authorised Reseller of Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors in Australia and the only ones that provide a Genuine Australian Warranty.
Discovering things is important, whether it's for treasure hunting, or just in every day life. And Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors are here to help you discover not just gold and metals, but how easy it is to find them!
The Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 Metal Detector combines push button controls and an LCD display to make detecting simple and effective. The Discovery line actually combines some features from their Pioneer EX counterparts. Specifically, the noise system, which beeps louder the more precious the metal is.
Don't worry if the noise is too loud for others. This comes with a headphone jack, so you can plug those in, and continue detecting metal without bothering the neighbours.
There's two important modes on this model. The standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items. As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Discovery 1100 three-tone audio feedback can tell the difference between valuables and undesirable metals.As the coil is waterproof, you don't have to worry if you accidentally wander into the water.
- Digital Three-Segment Target ID: Identify buried target with ease
- Digital Coin Depth Indicator: Identify depth of target with ease
- Three-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible tool for accurate target identification
- One-Touch Depth Select Control: Adjusts sensitivity to more deeply buried targets
- Push-Button Discrimination Mode: Eliminates unwanted metals
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: For increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- 7" Interchangeable, Waterproof Coil: Detects in damp grass or shallow water
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Operates on Two 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Visual Target System: LCD Display
- Preset Ground Balance: Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal and progressive discrimination
- Audio Feedback: Internal speaker or headphones (not included)
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: Compatible with most headphones
- Coil System: 7" Open Waterproof
- Lightweight: 2.5 lbs.
- Ergonomic: Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand
Bounty Hunter Stereo Headphones
Experienced metal detector users know that headphones are a must when hunting for treasure—they allow you to hear subtle sounds that would be lost if using a speaker. These headphones have been specially designed to use with Bounty Hunter metal detectors (sold separately) and have true stereo operation with individual volume controls for the left and right sides. Using headphones makes the detector's battery last up to 3 times longer, giving you more time to search for valuable relics, coins and maybe even lost pieces of history. Stereo plug measuring 1/4" is compatible with all available models. Made in USA.
Whether prospecting for gold or seeking rare coins on the beach, the avid treasure hunter can make good use of these full-stereo headphones. Compatible with all Bounty Hunter metal detector models (excluding the Junior model), the headphones utilize a 1/4-inch stereo plug, feature individual volume controls for left and right sides, and can help extend metal detector battery life. Padded for comfort, the headphones measure 8 by 8 by 4 inches.
- Compatible with Bounty Hunter Metal Detectors excluding Bounty Hunter Junior
- Utilizes a 1/4-inch stereo plug
- Headphones extend metal detector battery life
- Padded for comfort