English is... English for the Australian Curriculum Year 7 with eBookPLUS
The English is… series uses a creative approach to learning to inspire students to embrace the English language in all its variations and develop key skills in reading, understanding and creating. It includes structured inquiry into the big ideas or concepts that support English, underpinned by the skills needed for literate citizenship.
• Full coverage of the Australian Curriculum: English content descriptions allows students to achieve year level standards
• The text is always at the centre of the learning
• Differentiated activities provide all students with an entry point to the texts through a Getting started, Working through and Going further grading
• Sub-unit structure allows for a dip-in, dip-out approach
• Wordsmiths or mini-workshops drill down to teach key skills in a Tell me, Show me, Let me do it process
• Ready to Read prepares less able readers to engage with the texts
• Asian and Indigenous texts are featured along with classic, world, Australian and contemporary texts
• 'Need to know' explains key terms at point of need so that students learn English's metalanguage
• Language, Literature and Literacy links connect to the Australian Curriculum content descriptions
• Wide variety of assessment options at the end of every unit with rubrics to guide students.
FLEXISAVER KEY FEATURES
• 30% cost saving
• Flexible format enables insertion of students and teacher notes throughout
• Lightweight option of only bringing the chapters required to school
English is... English for the Australian Curriculum Year 7 Flexisaver and eBookPLUS is a shrink-wrapped, looseleaf student textbook a student binder accompanied by the eBookPLUS. Jacaranda FlexiSavers provide students with a flexible, cost-saving alternative to the student textbook on your booklist. FlexiSavers are priced at 70% of the RRP of a standard textbook.
> eBookPLUS resources include:
• Access from any digital device PC/MAC/iPad/Android Tablet.
• Worksheets - Word documents designed for easy customisation and editing.
• Interactivities and games to reinforce and enhance student learning.
• eLessons - engaging video clips and supporting material.
• Weblinks to relevant support material on the internet.
• ProjectsPLUS - unique ICT-based projects that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate creativity, thinking skills and teamwork.
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 2-5 business daysReference ID: 470254
Booktopia uses the best quality packing material to protect items for the journey from our Sydney Distribution Centre to our customers, with the intention that they arrive in the same condition they left our Distribution Centre.
Your order will ship within 2 business days
Booktopia uses Australia Post for deliveries throughout Australia. Australia Post will leave the parcel unattended only if it's safe to do so, and take a photo as Proof of Delivery. Please note higher value deliveries may require a signature on receipt.
If there is no-one at home to provide a signature, the delivery person will leave a notification card and you may also receive an email letting you know where your parcel is.