Officially endorsed by the ACO, the organisers of the annual Le Mans 24 Hours race, this sumptuous book is the fifth title in a decade-by-decade series that is building up into a multi-volume set covering every race since 1923. Each year is exhaustively covered in vivid photographs, a detailed and insightful commentary, full results data and a glorious rendering of the official race poster, the whole work providing coverage that far exceeds any previous books in quality, depth and authority. Compiled by an acknowledgedexpert on this legendary race, this series of books is treasured by all enthusiasts of sports car racing.
- Highly detailed year-by-year coverage of the decade's ten races, giving over 32 pages of information and photographs for each year.
- Official status provides a number of unique features, including the reproduction of the full-colour race poster artwork for each year and photographs from the ACO's archives.
- The images are entirely in colour, and the emphasis is on photographs that enthusiasts will not have seen before.
- The story of each race is told through photographs and an accompanying commentary.
- Complete data for each year includes technical regulations, entry list, circuit changes (with diagram), lap chart, full results and category awards.
- The whole work is beautifully designed and presented.
- The 1990s was a richly varied decade, with winning cars from a wide range of manufacturers: Jaguar, Mazda, Peugeot, Dauer, McLaren, Porsche and BMW.
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 2-5 business daysReference ID: 524724
Booktopia uses the best quality packing material to protect items for the journey from our Sydney Distribution Centre to our customers, with the intention that they arrive in the same condition they left our Distribution Centre.
Your order will ship within 2 business days
Booktopia uses Australia Post for deliveries throughout Australia. Australia Post will leave the parcel unattended only if it's safe to do so, and take a photo as Proof of Delivery. Please note higher value deliveries may require a signature on receipt.
If there is no-one at home to provide a signature, the delivery person will leave a notification card and you may also receive an email letting you know where your parcel is.