Caravan, Trailer and Motorhome safe leveling, interlocking blocks. A safer and inexpensive alternative to level your motorhome, caravan or camper trailer. Almost indestructible convenient to pack but large enough for plenty of height and easy interlocking set up, large. Anti-skid surface, does not deform under load. Special web design does not sink into dirt. Package comprises 10 Interlocking Leveler Blocks, Storage Bag, Warranty Card and User Instructions. Combine with Lynx Stop N Chock and LynxCap for complete kit.
A safe, secure and inexpensive alternative to level your caravan or camper trailer.
A must for every recreational vehicle owner!
The Lynx Levelers™ are designed to interlock under the weight of any caravan or camper trailer.
Built for all types of surfaces, replacing leveling blocks, jack pads, stabilizer pads and stacker blocks and wheel ramps and chocks in a single kit.
Just drive your caravan or camper trailer onto the Lynx Leveler™ - it's that easy!
1 Kit contains 10 Lynx Levelers™ blocks in a nylon storage bag.
Combine with Lynx Stop N Chock and LynxCap for complete leveler package.
The only leveling system you will ever need!
- Safe and easy to use
- Made from space-age plastic
- Conveniently packaged in a nylon bag
- Weighs less than 3.6kg
- Blocks come apart easily
- 10 blocks per kit , Each block is 21 x 21 x 4cm
- Easily stored
- Robust Practically Indestructible
- Withstands extreme weight
- Max weight ratings is 18,000kg
- 3 year warranty included
Compare to wood or brick off cuts that are heavy, split and crack, take up lots of space and form unstable slippery surfaces.
Parking your Caravan/Camper Trailer
- Select your campsite
- Always attempt to position your caravan/camper trailer in the most naturally level location of the site
Position Lynx Levelers™ Blocks
- Determine which wheels must be raised
- Remove the Lynx Levelers™ from the nylon bag
- Stack the Lynx Levelers™ into a pyramid shape, using their interlocking design, to the desired height
- Position the stack of Lynx Levelers in front of or behind the wheels to be raised
Drive Caravan/Camper Trailer onto Blocks
- Drive your caravan/camper trailer onto the top of the stack
- If the vehicle is still not level, drive your vehicle off the stack and remove or add Lynx Levelers™ blocks to the desired height
- Drive your caravan/camper trailer to the top of the stack
- Set the parking brake and turn off the engine
Leaving your Campsite
- Drive your caravan/camper trailer off the top of the stack of Lynx Levelers™
- Set your parking brake and turn off your vehicle's engine
- Pick up the Lynx Levelers™ blocks and return them to the nylon storage bag
- Store the complete Lynx Levelers™ kit in a safe storage compartment in your caravan/camper trailer
- When using Lynx Levelers™ under hydraulic jacks or fifth wheel support jacks, always stack at least 2 blocks high. Do not use blocks upside down.
- Always remove large stones and obstacles from under Lynx Levelers™ to create a smooth surface and prevent breakage of product.
- Ensure all people in the area are standing clear of the vehicle prior to moving vehicle.
- Do not crawl under vehicle when Lynx Levelers™ are in use.
Configuration & Uses
Lynx Levelers™ can be used in multiple configurations to acheive your required lift.
Can be used in a veriety of applications for all your leveling and stabilizing needs:
- 5th Wheel Jacks
- Single Wheels
- Dual Wheels
- Tandem Axels
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Hydraulic Jacks
- Tongue Jacks