With this great package you can look after yourself before, during and after your workout, no matter how intense. Get the power that you need to push through the pain barrier while also taking care of your body afterwards. You will also get a free T-Shirt included in this package.
Max's Creatine X8
1. Creatine Ethyl Ester is a highly soluble form of Creatine that uses the fat transport mechanism of muscle cells to enter quickly to replenish muscle Creatine stores.
2. Tri-Creatine Malate is a new form of Creatine that can enter the Krebs Cycle (The process that synthesizes the high energy compound – ATP) faster than traditional monohydrate to maximise energy for training.
3. Di-Creatine Malate is a slower absorbing version of Tri-Creatine Malate to enhance the sustained release properties of CreatineX8.
4. Micronized Creatine Monohydrate is the best form of CM and has been scientifically proven to increase lean body mass, muscular strength, endurance and overall athletic performance.
5. Creatine HCL is a stable acid salt of Creatine and is a medium absorption hybrid
6. Creatine Anhydrous is the most pure form of Creatine and is not bound to other transport molecules giving it a slower absorption time – ideal for a sustained release formula.
7. Creatine Gluconate is Creatine bonded to Glucose. This improves Creatine's intestinal absorption as it is absorbed in a manner similar to regular glucose, a fast-digesting sugar.
8. Tri-Creatine Orotate delivers a 3:1 molar ratio of Creatine to Orotic Acid. Orotic acid is a precursor to Carnosine and helps make Creatine more available to boost cell levels of Creatine Phosphate.
Take 1 scoop (5g) of MAX'S Creatine X8 about 1 hour before your workout to maximise workout intensity. To maintain optimum muscle Creatine levels, take 1 serve of Creatine within an hour of finishing your workout. You can take Creatine X8 straight by placing a scoop on your tongue and washing down with water. Alternatively mix it with your favourite sports drink, fruit juice, or you can add it to your protein shakes.
Can I take Creatine at other times during the day?
Yes – while the times we have listed above are ideal, taking one or two serves at any time during the day will increase muscular levels and increase performance.
What's the optimum dose to take?
We recommend two serves of about 5 grams on training days and one serve on non-training days. If you are a bigger body type (over 100kg) you can increase this dosage up to double. You don't need big doses of Creatine to get the benefits as too much will simply not be used by your body.
Some people say to take Creatine with sugar or sweet drinks. Should I do this?
Sugar increases insulin secretion which in turn helps push nutrients, including Creatine into your muscles, so having your Creatine with a sports drink or fruit juice to help spike insulin will also increase Creatine uptake.
MAX’S HYBRID BCAA’S 10:1:1
Branched Chain Amino Acids have been around the bodybuilding scene for nearly 30 years, and have definitely proved to be one of the best supplements for muscle recovery and now are proving to be excellent for using during training to maintain energy. BCAA’s are the three amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. They are all known as essential amino acids because your body cannot actually make them so you need a constant supply every day to maintain good health. However one of the key benefits of BCAA’s is their ability to stimulate protein synthesis in skeletal muscle. The other amino acids simply don’t have this capability.
Of the three amino acids, L-Leucine turns out to be the amino acid that primarily stimulates protein synthesis, particularly when the body is subjected to the trauma of hard training. From a technical perspective Leucine is a critical regulator of protein synthesis in muscle tissue through a signalling pathway called Mammalian Target of Rapamycin or mTOR. As concentrations of Leucine increase in your system it signals mTOR that you have enough protein available for muscle synthesis which effectively turns your system anabolic to stimulate protein synthesis. When Leucine levels drop, which usually occurs during and after hard training, protein synthesis is inhibited. It gets quite a bit more technical than this, but what the research is showing is that a higher level of Leucine is the critical factor when considering any BCAA formula for muscle recovery during and after training.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in human skeletal muscle and is one of the most important amino acids for hard trainers. When you workout your circulating Glutamine levels drop, and your body responds by starting to catabolise or break down muscle tissue to release Glutamine. It particularly catabolises the muscles you have trained to supply Glutamine to the rest of your body – which is definitely what you don't want!
Taking an effective Glutamine supplement like MAX'S Glutamine+ after intense workouts stops muscle catabolism (tissue breakdown) and stimulates muscle anabolism (muscle synthesis). It also helps prevent the immune suppression associated with hard training which means you stay healthy. Glutamine also provides an effective fuel source for tiring muscles and helps keep you alert and focussed during hard workouts.
While L-Glutamine is an effective form of Glutamine, it is quickly broken down in your gut meaning not all of the Glutamine you consume is used effectively. MAX'S Glutamine+ combines fast acting free form L-Glutamine with stabilised N-Acetyl L-Glutamine for a fast and sustained release Glutamine complex. N-Acetyl L-Glutamine is an acetylated analog of L-Glutamine which is more stable and slower to break down than free form L-Glutamine. MAX'S Glutamine+ can be taken before workouts to provide that extra source of energy to push beyond your normal limits, and after workouts for faster recovery and maximum anabolic growth.
1. L-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is depleted during strenuous exercise. In the bodybuilding world, Glutamine is synonymous with recovery and immune function. L-Glutamine is quickly absorbed however is broken down quite quickly in the gut.
2. N-Acetyl L-Glutamine is the acetylated version of Glutamine, and is more stable in water, making it a sustained release form of Glutamine that compliments faster absorbing L-Glutamine.
MAX'S Glutamine+ is a 65:35 Blend of free form L-Glutamine and N-Acetyl L-Glutamine to give you the optimum Glutamine formula. It contains no sweeteners, fillers or flavours, just pure Glutamine hybrids.
Take 5 grams (1 scoop) immediately after training to stop muscle breakdown and stimulate recovery. Take 5gm before bed to aid muscle recovery and growth while you sleep. For best results combine with MAX'S BCAA 10:1:1. Can be taken straight or mixed with a sports drink, juice or added to your protein shakes.Read more
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 7-10 business daysReference ID: AHX275