Pocket Sized Micro USB Card Reader and Hub with Tuck-away Cable. Supports USB On-the-Go Technology for Android Smartphones & Tablets
What is USB OTG(On-the-Go) ?
USB OTG is a specification that allows USB devices such as a tablet or smartphone to act as a host, allowing other USB devices such as USB flash drives, mice or a keyboard to be attached to them.
- Pocket sized with tuck-away cable.
- Micro USB card reader and USB host function.
- Easily switch between card reader and USB.
- Supports high capacity SD/Micro SD up to 2TB*.
- Supports flash drives, USB keyboard, mouse or keyboard/mouse with a wireless receiver.
- *Tablet or smartphone must support SDXC or Micro SDXC to read up to 2TB card.
- Product Specifications:
- Tablet Support:
- Galaxy Tab 3 tablets, Note 8.0 and other popular Micro USB Android 4.0+ tablets.
- Smartphone Support:
- Galaxy S series, Note series, SONY Xperia series, HTC One series and other popular Micro USB Android 4.0+ phones.
- Connector type: Micro USB/USB
- Card reader type: SD and Micro SD
- Supports card types: SD/SDHC/SDXC/Micro SD/Micro SDHC/Micro SDXC
- Switch: USB host/card reader
- OS Support: Android 4.0+ OS*
- *Your device must support USB OTG function.
- *USB OTG only supports FAT32 file format. Product does not work with spin type USB HDDs.
- Package Details:
- Product dimension: 4.7x2.1x1.37cm
- Product weight: 10g
- Package dimension: 16x10x1.5cm
- Package weight: 50g
- Package Content:
- Micro USB OTG card reader and hub x 1
Reference ID: ABD903
More from this brand