PJB Bass Cub II Model BG-110
• Pure tone in a shoebox size package
• Greater transient attack from improved loudspeaker cone acceleration, greater dynamic range, and lower harmonic distortion.
• Upgraded power supply able to provide a rock-solid stable voltage and current to feed the amplifier.
• Chrome-Dome technology - wider and smoother frequency response.
• Two independent channels can accept two instruments or one microphone.
• Stereo input for a Drum machine or iPod/MP3 player.
• Model: Bass Cub II / BG-110
• Power Output: 110 Watt
• Speaker: 2 ｘ 5″ PJB NeoPower Type A
• EQ: 3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) x 2ch
• Input: 2 Input (Phone/MIC, Phone) 2-Channel separate Preamp, (Ch1 : mic/hi/low select SW, Level, Treble, Middle, Bass),(Ch2 : mute/hi/low select SW, Level, Treble, Middle, Bass), AUX In (Level)
• Output: Headphone Out, Tuner Out, Line Out, XLR Balanced Out w/Grnd Lift
• Other: Master Volume x1, Input Gain Volume x2, Limiter On/Off Level
• Power: 100/240V AC
• Dimensions: 12″ x 11″ x 7.8″ inch / 306 x 279 x 197 mm
• Weight: 15.5 lbs / 7Kg
• Color: Black