- Personnel includes: Robert Plant (vocals); Cozy Powell, Phil Collins (drums).
- Composers: Robert Plant; Robbie Blunt.
- Personnel: Robert Plant (vocals); Robbie Blunt (guitar, guitars); Raphael Ravenscroft (saxophone); Jezz Woodroffe (keyboards, synthesizer); Paul Martinez (bass instrument); Phil Collins (drums); Cozy Powell (drums).
- Audio Mixers: Robert Plant; The Pat Moran Quartet.
- Audio Remasterers: Daniel Hersch; Raj Das; Bill Inglot.
- Liner Note Author: Ed Vulliamy.
- Recording information: Rockfiend Studios, Monmouth, Wales (09/20/1983); The Summit, Houston, TX (09/20/1983).
- Photographer: Michael Hoppen.
- Led Zeppelin fans dazed from the 1980 death of drummer John Bonham and the breakup of the group shortly thereafter didn't have to wait long for Robert Plant's first solo album, 1982's PICTURES AT ELEVEN. Following in the more modern rock direction that Zep was headed on their final release IN THROUGH THE OUTDOOR, PICTURES AT ELEVEN remains one of Plant's best solo albums.
- By downplaying his former band's penchant for stomping, guitar-based hard rock, Plant comes up with a pretty original sound and direction overall - as proven by such highlights as "Moonlight in Samosa," "Slowdancer," and "Burning Down One Side." PICTURES AT ELEVEN signaled the return of Robert Plant, who spent the rest of the 1980s issuing solid solo albums.
Producer: Robert Plant, Robert Plant
Format: CD (1 Disc); Stereo
Guest Artist: Cozy Powell; Phil Collins
Release Date: 20 March, 2007
Dimensions: 14.2 x 1 x 12.7 centimeters (0.04 kg)