Presenting the Ergonomic 2020 posture management office chair, a chair designed so advanced and before its time! This is probably one of the most ergonomic and adjustable office chairs you'll ever encounter. With just about every single piece on the chair being 100% adjustable, the ergonomic needs of each individual user can be matched! A stunning breakthrough in ergonomic design and aesthetics, this chair stands at the pinnacle of office chair seating due to the science used to achieve new levels of comfort and support.
- Posture Management Ergonomic Office Chair in Black
- Ergonomic design
- Heavy duty polished aluminium frame and base
- Elastomeric breathable form-fitting mesh material
- Back tension adjustment - adjustable lumber support
- Fully adjustable back, able to lock in several positions
- Fully adjustable seat, able to alter seat depth
- Advanced line style controlled mechanism
- Height adjustable gas lift
- Contoured Seat Cushion
- Height adjustable arms
- Removable headrest which is height adjustable
- Chair includes castors, which create ease of movement, and practicality for all surfaces (both carpet and hard floors)
- Seat Dimensions: 53cm (W) x 50cm (D)
- Seat Height: 42cm - 51cm
- Back Dimensions: 51cm (W) x 68cm (D)
- Head Rest: 16cm (H) x 32.5cm (W)
- Without Head Rest: 66cm(W), 53cm(D), 99cm -118cm(H)
- With Head Rest: 66cm(W), 53cm(D), 115cm -134cm(H)
- Floor to Top of Adjustable Arm Rests: 65cm - 74cm
- Recommended weight limit: 225kg
- 12 month warranty
Reference ID: AHF638
Please allow 7-14 business days for delivery We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast.
- At MyDeal.com.au it is our top priority to provide customers with a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. If there are any problems with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly Customer Support Team will assist you promptly.
- This product includes a 12 month comprehensive warranty.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear; damage arising from abnormal use or abuse; products which have not been maintained (for example, leather or timber care) or which have been modified; damage to packaging only; insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; very minor chips or superficial blemishes.