Features include Sit-to-Stand for people who are able to walk once assisted to a standing position i.e. sit-to-stand transfers. Also provides assistance for people who have difficulty moving on/off a wheelchair: the height adjustments allow for easy transfer between seated positions (chairs, bed, couch with differing heights).
Can be used everyday as it includes height adjustments to ensure safe, seated transfers (matching height proximity to most indoor furniture e.g. bathroom seat transfers). Adjustable height for optimal posture suited to a variety of work needs for the workplace. Extra safety includes sensor device attached to the rear wheels preventing the QLift Chair from descending too quickly or too close to the floor, avoiding injury and accidents.
- Qmobility Body Support Lift Chair - Sit to Stand
- Power AC 110/240V 50/60 Hz
- Weight 50kg
- Safe operating load 120kg
- Directions for use
- Secure QLift Chair by pressing down the safety brake on rear wheels.
- Draw the armrests completely to the back.
- Positioning the QLift Chair as close as possible to the user, matching user's seated height level, assist the user onto the QLift Chair.
- Activate the QLift Chair, using the built-in remote controller's Up and Down buttons.
- Usage Instructions
- Check the battery status of the lift.
- Assist user to an upright seated position, and slide the pull-out hip support seat underneath the user, making sure the fit is snug and comfortable.
- Place QTransfer Lift close to the user and press down on the breaks, to lock in position.
- Allow user’s feet to rest on the foot hold and adjust the knee rest to support user’s knees comfortably.
- Rest both armpits of the user on the torso support.
- Connect both ends of the ladder lock to the belt hook.
- Pull ladder lock tightly (downwards) on both sides of the user.
- Allow user to stretch their arms forward and grasp the support handles, allowing their chest to rest on the chest rest, then fasten the waist support across the back.
- Using the remote controller, switch on the QTransfer Lift and press the Up/Down controls to elevate the user to a comfortable position.
- Release the brakes and grasp the transfer handle to manoeuvre the QTransfer Lift to desired location(s).
- After transferring the user to their desired location, follow these instructions in reverse order for the user to alight from the QTransfer Lift.
- The QTransfer Lift (fully charged) can be used up to 40 times before requiring another recharge.
- The battery needs to be recharged on a weekly basis, with each full-charging cycle taking 4 hours.
- Safety Precautions
- Please read all operational directions carefully before use.
- Ensure battery is charged in advance, before use.
- Please check all belts and accessories are safely and correctly attached, before use.
- Do not use on uneven or steeply sloped surfaces.
- Do not use unnecessary force or speed on the device, during transfer.
- In the case of an emergency during transfer, please utilise the emergency brake.
- Do not charge battery whilst in use.
Reference ID: AGH037