All products from Chief Industrial Ladders come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Chief Industrial Ladders undertakes to:
Repair or replace any product or part (as the case may be) free of charge if it has failed to operate correctly due to faulty workmanship or defective material within 1 YEAR from the date of purchase.
- The consumer must contact Chief Industrial Ladders upon becoming aware of any defect to a product.
- Following consultation with Chief Industrial Ladders, Chief Industrial Ladders will determine whether there is a defect, and if so Chief Industrial Ladders agrees (at Chief Industrial Ladders option) to repair, replace or supply equivalent goods, or pay the cost of any of those remedies to the consumer.
- If Chief Industrial Ladders requests the return of the applicable product or part, Chief Industrial Ladders will be responsible for the collection and freight costs of returning that product or part. The consumer agrees to assist Chief Industrial Ladders with any reasonable request to enable Chief Industrial Ladders to collect such product or part.
- Chief Industrial Ladders also agrees to be responsible for the freight costs to deliver any new product or replacement part to the consumer.
This Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Subject to the requirements of any applicable Act or legislation and to the extent permitted by law, no liability (whether expressed or implied) of any nature whatsoever, is accepted by Chief Industrial Ladders for any consequential loss, damage or injury arising as a result of any fault in the products.
- Damage to products which occurs during transit or transportation, or which is caused by any abuse, accident or improper installation, connection, use, adjustment or repair or use of products otherwise than in accordance with instructions issued by Chief Industrial Ladders.
- The warranty on products is waived if any addition or attachment to the products do not have Chief Industrial Ladders specific approval or are not sold as Chief Industrial Ladders products. The products are designed to perform specific tasks under established test loads and unauthorised attachments may produce stresses for which the design is not appropriate.