Order cancellation terms
- If you have placed an order and decide that you wish to cancel it, please Contact Us as soon as possible.
- If the order has not yet been dispatched we will process a full refund immediately.
- If your order is in transit then it is not possible for us to cancel your order.
- Once you have received your order, you will be solely responsible for the return cost and delivery arrangements of it being shipped back to us. If you refuse delivery of your order when it arrives, you will also be responsible for this return cost, of which will be deducted from your refund.
Returning unwanted items
- If you have received your order and it is not as you expected, you are welcome to return it for a full refund within 30 days of receipt.
- You will be solely responsible for the return postage charge and for arranging your own collection/delivery of the product.
- Please obtain proof of postage for all returned items, should they get lost in transit on the way back to us. We can only process your refund once the item is back at our premises.
- A full refund will be processed as soon as the returned item is back on our premises and deemed to be in a resalable condition.
- Should your order be returned without original manufacturer’s packaging, with damaged packaging, or in a used condition, a refund will not be processed.
Replacement terms for goods arriving damaged
We are extremely careful when processing your order to ensure that the correct item is picked and that it is thoroughly packed, so that your order arrives to you without any problems. We have years of experience in packing delicate goods and use high quality and appropriate packing materials for each item.
- Should your order become damaged during transit, please Contact Us as soon as you receive the parcel.
- We request digital photographs to be emailed to us to show the damaged item.
- Digital photographs are the quickest way of arranging your replacement and erase the need to send any broken items back to us.
Failure to notify Online Kitchenware within 30 days of receiving a damaged item means your right to a replacement becomes void.
Replacement terms for goods sent in error
There may be a rare occasion when we make a mistake and send the wrong item.
- Should you receive an incorrect item, please Contact Us as soon as you receive the parcel.
- In most cases we will request digital photographs to be emailed to us to show the incorrect item.
- In most cases of receiving an incorrect product, this will need to be returned to us before the correct item is sent out.
- We will normally ask you to return the item using Royal Mail Second Class and we will reimburse this cost. Please note that we are not able to provide prepaid labels.
- To speed up the process, please send us a copy of your Proof of Postage and we can arrange for the correct item to be dispatched.
- If the items are large/heavy then we can look into arranging an alternative, more cost-effective method of return.
Failure to notify Online Kitchenware within 30 days of receiving an incorrect item means your right to a replacement becomes void.
- If you receive your item and it is not working correctly, please Contact Us as soon as possible and we will arrange a replacement or a full refund.
- If your item develops a fault after a period of use but within the guarantee period, please contact either us or the manufacturer and you will be advised on how to resolve the issue.
- In cases of receiving an incorrect or faulty product, we will be happy to arrange and pay for a courier collection at a time that is convenient for you.