Are the straps and bands interchangeable?
- Our leather straps and NATO bands can be purchased separately to change on your favourite watch however they are not compatible with other ranges.
- For example, our leather straps fit on our leather style watches and our NATO bands fit on our NATO style watches.
Are the watches waterproof?
- Our leather range of watches are not waterproof, rather water resistant (3 ATM). They can only be exposed to light splashes of water such as rain or washing your hands. It’s not recommended to expose your leather strap to water/moisture as it can reduce the lifespan of the strap.
- Our NATO range of watches are waterproof to '5 ATM'. This classification means that it is suitable for light water recreation activities in shallow water, swimming, showering, rain, boating etc. It's not so suitable for high water pressure activities like surfing, diving and water sports.
How long are the straps/bands?
- Length: 25cm
- Width of widest point: 2.2cm (22mm)
- Width: 2cm (20mm)
- Measures wrist of up to: 14cm - 21.5cm
- Length: 24cm
- Width: 2cm (20mm)
- Measure wrist of up to: 13cm - 20.5cm
- Length: 23.6cm
- Width of widest point: 2cm (20mm)
- Width: 1.8cm (18mm)
- Measures wrist of up to: 15cm - 20.5cm
How can I look after my straps and bands?
To keep your straps in good condition we recommend:
- Avoid the leather strap coming into contact with water and moisture, oils, perfumes or cosmetics as this can deteriorate the lifespan of the leather.
- Avoid over-exposure to extreme heat & moisture.
- Rinsing our NATO bands in cold soapy water and leaving to air dry will make them good as new.
Uncle Jack offers a 14-day return policy after the item(s) has been shipped from our warehouse.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange within this period your product must be:
- In the same condition as sold (plastic clip intact and clear screen on watch dial) with the original box
- You must have proof of purchase (Order # & Name)
Please ensure you post back your return using a traceable service as Uncle Jack cannot be held liable for any lost packages. It is very important to hold on to your tracking number to make sure the return package has arrived safely to us. Uncle Jack does not cover any postage costs associated with domestic or international returns all costs associated with returning items to us are at the responsibility of the customer.