Looking for a Sitz Bath for Prostrate or Postpartum Pain Relief?
Jinni MD TM Sitz Bath Superior Quality Kit in grey (graphite) provides relief from discomfort and pain in the lower part of the body. Set aside some time to relax on your sitz bath and let the warmth of remedial solution flow do the work. Please note you can have a warm bath but it may take longer to experience pain relief. You need the blood flow to increase in that specific area of your body that requires treatment.
Whilst using your sitz bath try to avoid stressful tasks like checking work emails for instance as stress constricts the blood vessels and reduces your blood flow making the treatment less effective.
Read a relaxing book or listen to some music as you will be on the sitz bath for 15 to 30 minutes. Remember to stand up slowly after the sitz bath. Refill the solution bag and allow COLD water onto the prostate area for 15-20 seconds. The cold water on area treated will result in a quick constriction of the blood vessels - removing toxins and increasing circulation. As the rest of your body is still warm the vessels will quickly open up again. Prostate or Postpartum pain should be reduced and you will feel relax.
A series of regular sitz baths each day for a week is considered worthwhile. Once the pain subsides you may just prefer to go back to one a week and vary according to your pain levels. Avoid sitting down in a chair for a while after your Sitz bath as sitting isn't the best for prostate circulation. Consider lying on a couch or recliner. Drink 1-2 large glasses of water afterward to help remove the toxin to the kidneys and out of your system.
People with other conditions can benefit from using the Sitz Bath Superior Kit
The Sitz Bath Kit Superior with Shattaf solution bag is an economic convenient way to treat haemorrhoids (piles), anal fissures, rectal surgery, an episiotomy, personal hygiene for the elderly, uterine cramps, inflammatory bowel disease, and infections of the bladder and vagina. A Rose Pink Sitz Bath Superior Quality Kit is also available
A Sitz Bath can also be used as a gentle way of cleansing for the elderly or those having problems getting in and out of baths
Use a Sitz Bath to help maintain your independence. It's faster, more economical and easier compared to running a full bath. Rethink your hygiene protocol and maintain your independence and make it easier to bathe your lower regions. Especially suitable for elderly persons. Carers of people with Alzheimer's may find this helpful as it may simplify the bathing process.
Sitz Bath kit comprises:
Sitz bath plus a free graduated bag with adjustable flow control clamp, kink resistant tubing. Shipper box is a tough plain recyclable shipping box.
Pre-packed Natural Herb and Epsom Salts Infusion single application sachets also available
- Epsom salts for haemorrhoids and Herbal Infusion for post partum.
- Sealed single use Infusion sachets pre-measured for convenient solution bag application
- Additional solutions bags available
Sitz Bath Kit Features
- Fast shipping Australian owned and based
- Save money on drawn out recovery expenses
- Discrete Australian based strong plain packaging so it gets to you in top condition
- Fast relief assists in recuperation
- Clear easy to follow instructions
- Flexible polymer that holds its shape, no structural distortion so you avoid spillage due to excess warping or splitting of basin
- Avoid soft flexible basins that will crimp the flow tube from the solution bag and stop the flow of solution
- Easy to clean
- Durable toughened Polymer Sitz Bath is light weight with superior strength and durability
- Fits all standard toilets
- Kink resistant tubing assures even flow from solutions bag
- Wide contoured edges ensure comfort in use
- Solution bag may be hung above toilet or set on top of toilet cistern
- Convenient on/off valve
- Tubing anchored by latch to bottom of bowl to control direction of flow
- Side venting to prevent accidental overflow
How to use a Sitz Bath Kit
- Raise Toilet lid and seat and place Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath basin on toilet bowl (facing “front” towards the front of the bowl)
- Fill Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath half to two thirds full of warm water (38 – 400 Celcius)
- Insert Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath tube from the douche bag through to the front or the rear entry hole in the Sitz Bath basin
- Snap or secure the Sitz Bath tube into channel in basin bottom
- Position flow control clamp towards Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath bag
- Using clamp, close tubing by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side
- Open top of the bag and fill with hot water (38– 40 degrees Celcius or 100– 105 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Place or hang bag above Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath
- Sit in Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath for 10 to 15 minutes. Remember to clean Sitz Bath after every use. (See instructions below)
Use your Jinni MDTM bath as often as recommended by your doctor; generally, several times a day as needed to ease discomfort
How to maintain the water temperature of your sitz bath
To maintain water temperature in the basin:
adjust the flow rate from the douche bag by sliding clamp on the tube from narrow to wide side.
(Overflow water will drain through the openings at the back of the Jinni MDTM Sitz bath basin).
Once desired temperature is reached, close the clamp by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side.
After treatment, empty and rinse the basin.
Jinni MD Sitz Bath - Contents:
Sitz bath basin
Solution douche bag
Tubing with flow control clamp
Gross weight including shipper box approx.: 0.7kg
How to clean your Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath
- Empty remaining water into the toilet
- Rinse Jinni MDTM Sitz bath with hot water
- Wipe very well and dry it thoroughly
- Replace back into a plastic bag to prevent contamination.
WARNING: This product is designed for single patient use only. Caution: To avoid burns, the temperature of water used SHOULD NOT EXCEED - 43 degrees C (110 degrees F).