Looking for a Sitz Bath for Haemorrhoids or a Sitz Bath for Maternity - post partum?
Jinni MD TM Sitz Bath Superior Quality Kit provides relief from discomfort and pain in the lower part of the body.
The Sitz Bath Kit Superior with a solution bag economic convenient way to treat maternity post-partum, haemorrhoids (piles), anal fissures, rectal surgery, an episiotomy, personal hygiene for the elderly, uterine cramps, inflammatory bowel disease, and infections of the bladder, prostate or vagina.
A Sitz Bath is a gentle way of cleansing for the elderly or those having problems getting in and out of baths
Use a Sitz Bath to help maintain your independence. It's faster, more economical and easier compared to running a full bath. Rethink your hygiene protocol and maintain your independence and make it easier to bathe your lower regions. Especially suitable for elderly persons. Carers of people with Alzheimer's may find this helpful as it may simplify the bathing process.
Sitz Bath kit JMD-BR comprises:
Sitz bath plus a free graduated bag with adjustable flow control clamp, kink resistant tubing. Shipper box is a tough plain recyclable shipping box.
Pre-packed Natural Herb and Epsom Salts Infusion single application sachets also available
- Epsom salts for haemorrhoids and Herbal Infusion for post partum.
- Sealed single use Infusion sachets pre-measured for convenient solution bag application
- Additional solutions bags available
Sitz Bath Kit Features
- Fast shipping Australian owned and based
- Save on expensive bidets and baths
- Discrete Australian based
- Strong plain packaging so Sitz bath arrives in top condition
- Fast relief assists in recuperation
- Clear easy to follow instructions
- Flexible polymer that holds its shape, no structural distortion so you avoid spillage due to excess warping or splitting of basin
- Avoid soft flexible basins that will crimp the flow tube from the solution bag and stop the flow of solution
- Easy to clean
- Durable toughened Polymer Sitz Bath is lightweight with superior strength and durability
- Fits all standard toilets
- Kink resistant tubing assures even flow from solutions bag
- Wide contoured edges ensure comfort in use
- Solution bag may be hung above toilet or set on top of toilet cistern
- Convenient on/off valve on solution bag flow tube
- Tubing anchored by latch to bottom of bowl to assist control direction of flow
- Side venting to prevent accidental overflow
How to use a Sitz Bath Kit
- Raise Toilet lid and seat and place Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath basin on toilet bowl (facing “front” towards the front of the bowl)
- Fill Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath half to two thirds full of warm water (38 – 400 Celcius)
- Insert Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath tube from the douche bag through to the front or the rear entry hole in the Sitz Bath basin
- Snap or secure the Sitz Bath tube into channel in basin bottom
- Position flow control clamp towards Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath bag
- Using clamp, close tubing by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side
- Open top of the bag and fill with hot water (38– 40 degrees Celcius or 100– 105 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Place or hang bag above Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath
- Sit in Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath for 10 to 15 minutes. Remember to clean Sitz Bath after every use. (See instructions below)
Use your Jinni MDTM bath as often as recommended by your doctor; generally, several times a day as needed to ease discomfort
How to maintain the water temperature of your sitz bath
To maintain water temperature in the basin:
adjust the flow rate from the douche bag by sliding clamp on the tube from narrow to wide side.
(Overflow water will drain through the openings at the back of the Jinni MDTM Sitz bath basin).
Once desired temperature is reached, close the clamp by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side.
After treatment, empty and rinse the basin.
Jinni MD Sitz Bath - Contents:
Sitz bath basin
Solution douche bag
Tubing with flow control clamp
Gross weight including shipper box approx.: 0.7kg
How to clean your Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath
- Empty remaining water into the toilet
- Rinse Jinni MDTM Sitz bath with hot water
- Wipe very well and dry it thoroughly
- Replace back into a plastic bag to prevent contamination.
WARNING: This product is designed for single patient use only. Caution: To avoid burns, temperature of water used SHOULD NOT EXCEED - 43 degrees C (110 degrees F).