This Tarantula X6 Quadcopter is an awesome looking drone with all the cool features you want in an RC Quad. It can be used for hobby flying, videoing, doing amazing 360 degree spins and speed flying. This Quadcopter can fly high and fast, as well as flip and move with great manoeuvrability. It is a great size and has a High Definition 2MP 720p Video Camera which provides quality video footage and still shots. The controller has speed mode switches which allows you to go from slow, steady flying to very fast flying. It is very stable when flying, even in light wind conditions and it allows for an easy take-off and landing. The 2MP HD video camera is also controlled from the same transmitter, so with the touch of a button you can record your flight and then access it straight from the Micro SD Card. It also has JPEG photo capture.
The Tarantula is lightweight and stable and has a shock absorber mount for smooth video footage. It has a high precision gyroscope and a durable design with the frame protecting the motors, propellers and other components. One of the best features is headless mode, which makes it so easy to control without having to worry about which direction it is facing. It is also repairable with spare parts available.
The ideal platform for customers in the market for an easy to control quadcopter to take nice video footage. The great size of the Tarantula, as well as the LED lighting, makes it easy to see in flight and the 6-axis Flight Stability System (FSS) gives it the control you need to get the footage you want. With a good range on the remote control and good battery life, this quadcopter is really enjoyable to fly around and does nice flips and rolls. The LED lighting is an added benefit which make it look so impressive when flying in low light conditions and easy to see.
The batteries are high energy density batteries, weighing less as well as being smaller in size than the other battery types. They also have good safety performance due to the aluminium outer package and do not contain any polluting substances. Under normal conditions the lithium ion battery has a life of more than 500 charge/discharge cycles. Another major benefit is the fast charge capacity of the battery.
- Powered by rechargeable Lipo 30C Battery
- 2MP 720p HD video camera with shock absorber mount for smoother footage
- Long range Remote Control distance
- Supports throw out and flying as well as 360 degree tumbling and continuous flip functions
- Nice size and lightweight frame / Professional propellers with EVA shock mounts
- Headless Mode for ease of Control / Hyper IOC (Intelligent Orientation Control) Function
- Multiple Speed Modes / Extremely Fast lift and powerful motors
- Great looking High Intensity LED lights
- Brand name: Yizhan
- Item name: Tarantula X6 RC Quadcopter
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 4 Channels
- Gyro: 6 axis
- Flight Duration: 7-10 Minutes
- Remote Control: Over 100 Meters
- Recharging Time: 120 Minutes
- Battery For Quadcopter: 7.4V 1200 mAh Li-po rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery For Transmitter: 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Flying functions: Ascend / Descend / Forward / Backward / Side Flying / Hover / Yaw
- Extra functions: 360° Flips / 3D / LED / Headless Mode / IOC
- Quadcopter Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 16cm
- Colour: Blue/White
- Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Package Dimensions: 53 x 53 x 12 cm
- Suitable for ages: 14 years and over
- Polymer Lithium Ion Battery:
- Rechargeable batteries should never be left unattended while charging.
- Keep batteries away from dust, damp, rain, heat, direct sunlight and vibration while charging.
- Ensure charging is done on a heat-resistant, non-flammable and non-conductive surface.
- Keep inflammable volatile materials away from the charging area.
- Never attempt to charge a faulty or damaged battery.
- We have no responsibility for incidents caused by overcharging battery, using wrong battery type or charger.
- Package Contents:
- Tarantula X6 RC Quadcopter with 2MP camera
- 2.4G Transmitter
- 7.4V 1200mAh Lipo Rechargeable Battery
- Spare Propellers
- Memory Card Reader
- Instruction Manual
- Power charger
Reference ID: AGH164