Australia’s Top 50 Influencer Awards celebrates the success and impact of Australian online influencers across social media platforms. We recognise a variety of individuals and segments including health & fitness, fashion, beauty, travel, parenting and culture. With the support of Australian brands and industry leaders, the awards are on their way to becoming an iconic yearly ceremony embodying Australian culture in the digital sphere.
SEE THE FULL LIST OF WINNERS HERE
See the NOVA 100 article here
Missed out? Click here to register your interest for next year
Jane Lu, 30 is the CEO of Showpo and has transitioned from a business to a fashion savvy entrepreneur, social media expert and the owner of the Showpo empire. With a current social media following of over 2.2 million, Showpo continues to go from strength-to-strength.
As the News and Entertainment Editor of Cosmo, Mel’s job is to watch everything, listen to anything, follow everyone and be across all things that matter to Gen Y. In her spare time, she likes to eat cheese.
Yolanda Redrup is an award-winning technology journalist for The Australian Financial Review. She writes on startups, venture capital, innovation policy and ASX-listed companies.
With a background running agencies and publisher houses, Brad has always had a passion for producing authentic content that sparks true human connection. At BuzzFeed he is at the forefront of what makes great content and why people interact and share. His mother never allowed him a dog growing up, so he's open to being bribed with a puppy.
Ellie is passionate about building brands in a competitive market. She has worked closely with unaccredited agency clients and has over six years’ experience in marketing and advertising.
Sarah Kimmorley is the news editor for Business Insider Australia. Having joined the team back in 2013 as the site’s weekend editor, Sarah has been a part of the brand’s local growth from the beginning. When she’s not talking to an entrepreneur about the latest technology they are using to scale their business, or picking the brains of CEOs for their leadership advice, she is reviewing new and innovative hotels and offices.
Created by Taryn Williams, theright.fit is an online platform that connects your directly to talent. You will be able to book all the people you to need for a successful shoot or event and manage the entire process from your fingertips.
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry. The NOVA Network is the number one metro network in Australia.
Travellers find the ideal hotel for the best price on trivago.com.au. trivago is the world’s largest online hotel search site, comparing rates from over 1.3 million hotels on over 200 booking sites worldwide.
Australia’s Top 50 Influencer Awards presented by MyDeal.com.au, celebrates the success and impact of Australian online influencers across YouTube, Instagram, Blogs and other popular social media channels. In its first year of launch, the awards are on their way to becoming an iconic yearly ceremony embodying Australian culture in the digital sphere.
Entry Open Date: 11:00 AM December 12th 2016 (at mydeal.com.au/top50influencerawards)
Entries Close: 5:00 PM February 12th 2017
Winners Announced and Events: Early March 2017
• Top 50 receive badge, listing, and optional pro theright.fit membership.
• Top 10 to be listed in media publication, photoshoot, gift bag filled with goodies from awesome brands like Uncle Jack, Roc Eyewear, Pearly Whites & BLK Water.
• Winner to be published editorial in media publication, a hotel booking through trivago.com.au for a double room to the value of AUD $1000 anywhere in the world , $1000 spending cash from MyDeal.com.au, 3 month social media campaign promoting their channel and optional lifetime / elite theright.fit membership.
Eligibility to Enter
• A minimum of 1000 subscribers/followers collectively across public channels – proof required.
• A minimum social presence of 6 months – proof required.
• Website required to enter (yours or where you have posted a blog).
It is compulsory to apply through the online application form which can be found here.
• Overall Ranking - Top 50 Australian Influencers
• Social Media King or Queen
Australia’s Top 50 Influencers
Online Impact & Leveraging Online Presence
• How do you use your online platform to make an impact online? Describe any initiatives you have taken, campaigns you have run and/or messages you have communicated through your platform.
General Blog Quality
• This includes frequency of posting and interaction, unique content and voice, post engagement and effective use of platform for making an impact.
• Number of Audience Votes through Gleam Application
For any award enquiries please email email@example.com