With this WAVE DEISIGN Water Feature with Stainless Steel Base and Column - Complete Unit, you can decorate your home any day! This water feature creates perfectly elegant, invigorating and free falling water effects for your swimming pool or pond. Bestow your family and friends with the soothing flow of water with this free standing waterfall today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I clean my stainless steel water feature?
A: Stainless Steel is very simple to care for and virtually maintenance free. Stainless Steel will not age like copper and has an excellent resistance to corrosion. As stainless steel is a smooth surface it is more difficult for bacteria to settle. To clean your stainless steel water feature, simply wipe it clean with a dry or wet cloth. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or any abrasive sponges or other abrasive cleaning products. Never use a disinfectant such as bleach or anything containing bleach on your stainless steel because it could eat away at the material.
Q: How often do I have to top up water in my water feature?
A: The running water slowly evaporates into the atmosphere and must be refilled periodically depending upon how often it is run and the general climate of the location. It's important to not let your waterfall run empty or the water pump will burn out and not operate. Your pump warranty may be void otherwise.
Q: Will I get algae growth in my Water Feature?
A: Sometimes algae may form in indoor water features that are placed in direct sunlight or near a window or door which is often open. If it does occur it can manifest as a slight slime or unfresh water smell. There are also solutions you can find from most water industry retailers which manage the water quality in water features.
Q: Do I have to worry about water splashing onto the floor?
A: When water features are installed in accordance with manufacturer instructions, there should not be excessive splashing. Professionally manufactured water features are designed not to splash. The instructions received along with your water feature will provide information about setting up in order to minimize splashing.
Q: Can I use rain/mains water (hard water) or do I have to use distilled water?
A: Using distilled water is ideal due to the fact that over time, your water feature will develop pink or white scales from mineral deposits in hard water that are aesthetically unappealing and in some cases, can interfere with the function of the water feature. Of course mains or rain water is more cost effective and is most commonly used. To minimise the white scales from developing, we recommend the use of any water treatment that has a blend of advanced organo-phosphonates for superior protection against both white calcium mineral buildup and metallic stains available from most water industry retailers.
- Wave Waterfall Curved Water Feature Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Base & Column - Brushed
- Feature Panel - 690mmH x 300mmW Overall
- Base – 810mmL x 450mmW x 220mm High
- Overall height 890mm
- Power Input: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Pump Power Output: 95W
- Pump: Submersible pump
- Weight: 26kg + Water
- Accessories: Decorative Pebbles included
- Water Required: Distilled Water recommended
- Install Location: Outdoors - please ensure electrical connection is installed in a dry location and complies with local building regulations
- Not recommended in windy locations or Indoors due to splashing
- Note 1: For best results, ensure the feature is packed to level
- Note 2: Ensure to read the installation instructions in full prior to installation
- Note 3: Cutting of power cables will void warranty
- 12 month manufacturer back to base warranty
Reference ID: AGU740