This compact converter has a 3G SDI input and converts to a HDMI signal. A great economical solution for transmitting digital HDMI signals up to 100m in length or converting SD-SDI, HD-SDI and broadcast quality 3G SDI video signals for playback on HDMI LCD TV or displays. Also suitable for use with high end security camera solutions that uses the SDI protocols.
- 3G SDI Coaxial Video Signal to HDMI Converter
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Equalized and re-clocked loop output Integrated audio de-embedder for a maximum of 8 channel, 48 kHz audio
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit
- Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
- Detailed Specifications:
- Input Port: 1x BNC (SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI)
- Output Port: 1x HDMI
- SDI Transmission Rates: 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s
- In/Output Resolution: 480i, 576i, 720p@50/59.94,60 ,1080i@50/59.94/60, email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- Power Supply: DC 5V -12V
- ESD Protection Human body model: ±8kV (air-gap discharge), ±4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimension: 80mm x 41mm x 25 mm
- Weight: 150g
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Power Consumption (Max): 5W
- 3G SDI to HDMI Converter
- 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor
- Operation Manual
- 12 month manufacturer's warranty>
Reference ID: AHG546
Please allow 7 - 10 business days for delivery. We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast.
- At MyDeal.com.au it is our top priority to provide customers with a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. If there are any problems with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly Customer Support Team will assist you promptly.
- This product includes a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.