Add a bit of class to your outdoor space with this lovely Teakwood park bench from Aussie Outdoor.
Aussie Outdoor Teak Furniture are experts in providing elegant solid durable furniture for relaxing or entertaining outdoors. Their solid Teak is harvested from government monitored plantations and all furniture is manufactured from genuine teak. They choose to use only the finest and most weather resistant grain woods selected and prior to construction teak wood pieces are individually kiln dried to ensure against later warping or splitting. Using methods such as mortise and tenon joinery, exterior glues, solid teakwood dowels along with solid brass fittings gives their product a complete quality finish. Their stringent quality control ensures not only the best and safest products on the market this also allows them to enjoy a reputation for manufacturing of the highest quality low maintenance teak garden furniture. They manufacture a huge range of outdoor garden products to suit every purpose.
Teak furniture is the highest quality outdoor furniture you can choose from, for your garden or patio. Due to its longevity, density and durability, Teakwood requires little or no maintenance throughout years of outdoor use and develops a soft silver colour from exposure to the elements. Teak is the most durable natural product on the market to date. This immensely stable timber has a high oil and rubber content and a natural water repellent which makes it virtually immune to rotting. It is very valuable wood and is prized throughout the world. It is favourite for use in constructing sail boats and other ocean sailing vessels. For centuries Teak has been famous as the finest wood there is for demanding outdoor use-on yachts and the decades old benches in the garden and parks around the world.
This elegant piece of solid Teak furniture is a satisfying lifetime investment.
- Product Name: Park Teak Outdoor Bench
- Bench Sizes: Small Length (120CM), Medium Length (150CM) or Large Length (180CM)
- Teak wood outdoor furniture is a superior choice that if looked after well, will offer a lifetime of use with no maintenance required
- NOTE: All Teak will turn a silver gray colour if left in the weather, this is a natural process where the natural Oil in Teak is drawn out to change the colour, this takes about 1 year. If you do not like the silver grey colour you can oil with a specific teak linseed Oil (1 year protection), or a synthetic Oil (2-3 year protection)
- Please note: Additional freight may be required for this item. Please see DELIVERY tab for further important information before purchasing.
Reference ID: ADY961
- Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery depending on location
- Note: Additional shipping may be required. Please fill in the below request form to receive a shipping quote before purchasing.
- Any additional shipping will be invoiced separately after purchase
- We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast
Request A Delivery Quote:
Thank you! Your request has been submitted. We will email you the freight quote amount shortly (usually within one business day).