This X118 Explorer Quadcopter is an awesome flying drone for beginners and advanced pilots alike. It can be used for hobby flying, videoing, doing amazing 360 degree spins and daring tricks. This Quadcopter can fly high, fly fast, flip and move with great manoeuvrability and a cutting edge design made to last. It is a large 33cm x 33cm, which is a great size.
The controller has mode switches which give the option to change levels from beginner through to advanced. It is very stable when flying, even in light wind conditions and it allows for an easy take-off and landing. The 2MP HD (High Definition) video camera is also controlled from the same transmitter, so with the touch of a button you can record your flight and then access it straight from the Micro SD Card. It also has JPEG photo capture and a wide angle lens. This is an excellent quality video camera, with 2 million pixel definition.
The X118 is lightweight and very stable for smooth video footage. It has a high precision gyroscope and a durable design with the frame protecting the motors, propellers and other components. It is also fully repairable with spare parts available.
Ideal High Definition Video Platform
The ideal platform for customers in the market for an easy to control quadcopter to take nice video footage. The great size of the X118, as well as the LED lighting, makes it easy to see in flight and the 6-axis Flight Stability System (FSS) gives it the control you need to get the footage you want.
With a good range on the remote control and good battery life, this quadcopter is really enjoyable to fly around and does nice flips and rolls.
The LED lighting is an added benefit which make it look so impressive when flying in low light conditions and easy to see.
Polymer Lithium Ion Battery
These are high energy density batteries, weighing about half of a ni-cad or ni-mh battery of similar capacity as well as being smaller in size than the other battery types. They also have good safety performance due to the aluminium outer package and do not contain any polluting substances. Under normal conditions the lithium ion battery has a life of more than 500 charge/discharge cycles and is free from so-called memory effect, which is a loss of battery capacity over time. Another major benefit is the fast charge capacity of this battery, as can be seen in the specifications above.
- X118 "Explorer" RC Quadcopter with HD Video Camera
- Powered by rechargeable Lipo Battery
- 2MP HD video camera
- Long range Remote Control distance
- Awesome 360 degree flip tumbling function
- Nice size and lightweight airframe with durable ABS plastic body
- Full Scale Remote Control with built-in 6 axis gyro system
- Switchable transmitter, can switch between beginner, medium, advanced modes
- Great looking LED lighting
- Brand name: XinLin
- Item name: X118 Explorer RC Quadcopter
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 4 Channel
- Gyro: 6 axis
- Flight Duration: 7-8 Minutes
- Remote Control Distance: 80-100 Meters
- Recharging Time: 120 Minutes
- Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 850 mAh Li-po rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery For Transmitter: 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Flying Functions: Ascend / Descend / Forward / Backward / Side Flying / Hover / Yaw
- Extra Functions: 360° Flips / 3D / LED / Video / Camera controls
- Quadcopter Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 8cm
- Package Dimensions: 44 x 39 x 10 cm
- Suitable for ages: 14 years and over
- Package Inclusions:
- X118 RC Quadcopter with inbuilt 2MP video camera
- 2.4G Transmitter
- 3.7V 850mAh Lipo Rechargeable Battery
- Spare Propellers
- 1GB SD Memory Card
- Memory Card Reader
- Screwdriver and Protection Rack
- USB charger
- Instruction Manual
Reference ID: AGD497