HID Xenon bulbs produce a brilliant natural light and these 35W HID kits are almost three times brighter than the standard halogen bulbs. This combination of high output and whiter colour will provide you a better visibility and wider, further road illumination in any night time driving conditions.
This kit is a simple upgrade for your vehicle it features high quality components and all the neccesary hardware to do the installation yourself in as little as 30 minutes. There is no cutting of wires required with all plug and play components supplied.
These 35W HID conversion kits are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. Featuring the latest compact design, these digital AC ballasts are up to 15% more efficient than the others.
Q: Which Bulb Fits My Car?
A:1. Check your Manual under "spare parts".
2. Call your dealer and give them your VIN Number. They will be able to tell you over the phone.
3. Take your existing bulbs out and check them for part numbers.
Q: What is 4300K 6000K and 8000K?
A: The 'K' (kelvin) rating is a measurement of the colour temperature of the light, NOT the brightness of the light output. The higher the K value the more blue/purple the light is. Maximum light output is around the 4300k (OEM xenon headlights of ALL car manufacturers are around 4300k), so if you are going for maximum brightness we'd recommend the 4300k kit. 6000K is a very white colour with a slight hue of blue. 8000K is a fairly bluish white light. We do not sell anything higher than 8000K.
Q: Do I need to cut any wiring of my car? or modify anything?
A: This is a Plug-and-Play HID kit, installation should not require cutting of any original wiring of the car. However, depending on the design of the headlights, you may need drill a hole on the plastic cover of the back of the headlights to pass the HID wiring through. Rubber grommets are supplied in the HID kit. Professional installation highly recommended for those who are not mechanically inclined.
Q: Is it a high and low beam (Hi/Lo) HID kit?
A: No. This is a single beam HID kit, it is NOT a High and Low beam HID. Please refer to the owner's manual of your car to find out what are the correct bulb types for high beam and low beam.
Q: Does it fit H4 Headlights? If not, do you have H4 Hi/Lo HID kit available?
A: No, this item does not fit H4 Headlight. Click here to purchase a H4 Hi/Lo HID kit
- Single beam 35W HID conversion kit
- HID lights use 1/2 the power (just 3.5 Amps) with 3 times more light and last 10x longer than Halogen bulbs on your car
- Select from H1, H3, H7, H9, H11, 9005 (HB3) or 9006 (HB4) bulb types
- Choose from 4300K (Sunlight White) or 6000K (Diamond White) or 8000K (Crystal Blue) colours
- Improve vision and safety when driving at night
- Kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting available today
- Comes with quality AC ballasts (not the cheaper DC ballasts) that are renowned for not lasting as long, and reducing bulb life
- Pack includes 2 x HID Xenon bulbs, 2 x 35W heavy duty digital AC ballasts and installation instructions
- 6 month warranty
- Please ensure to check your car's handbook to ensure your vehicle is compatible with bulb types listed before purchasing
- This HID kit does NOT suit late model German cars with CANBUS systems
- Professional installation highly recommended
Reference ID: AHE542