Buying a second hand car don't know the history?
This machine will help you to find out if this car has been repaired by measuring it's coating thickness!
Portable Coating Thickness Gauge - KC-120B coating thickness gauge adapts principles of electromagnetic induction and magnetic induced edd current. It can measure the thickness of non-metal coatings on metal surface. Press the button to select magnetic metal or non-magnetic metal. It is a ideal instrument in manufacture,metal machining industry, chemical industry and commodity inspection, especially in automobile trading.
KC-120B has been designed as a user friendly and economical way, with the function of LCD displaying and measurement data hold automatically. It has the advantages of easy operation, rapid measurement, safe usage and portability.
- Mini Paint Coating Thickness Meter
- Coating thickness gauge KC-120B
- Measure instant coating thickness for Fe or Non-Fe
- Calibration button to zero
- Units: mm / mil
- Technical Specifications:
- Measure target: Non-metal coating thickness on the metal surface
- Measuring ability: 0~1.25mm nonmetal coating on metal surface
- Measuring precision 2%RDG±0.02mm(2%RDG±1mil) (steel and aluminum only)
- Power supply one 3V CR2032 button battery
- Working current
- Auto power off time No actions in 1 min if leave the measured object
- Minimum diameter of base ?10mm
- Critical thickness of base 0.5mm
- Display resolution 0.02mm/1mil
- Operation temperature -5°C-+40°C
- Working humidity 5%-95%RH non-condensing
- Storage environment -20-60°C,
- Dimensions 80mm×42mm×24mm
- Weight About 36 g (without battery)
- Attachment 1pcs of Iron base and 1pcs of aluminum base
Reference ID: AGC993