Today's Deal Top Deals Track My Order
My Cart (0)

Luxurious 1500TC Cotton Rich Sheet Sets

Lay in pure luxury, with these hotel quality 1500 thread count sheet sets. Made with super fine fibres, they include a pillowcase, and a flat & fitted sheet.

RRP: $159.00, You save: $100.00(63%)

You've probably heard before that we spend a third of our life asleep. It's a well known fact, yet somehow we still ignore how important that third of our life is! The quality of sleep that you're getting effects every other thing in your life, so make it one of your priorities today - with these 1500 thread count sheets!

Much better quality than lower thread count versions, the high thread count of these sheets ensure a number of things. The higher the count the better the sheets wear through constant use, saving you money in the long run. Additionally, because they have more threads per square centimetre, they are thicker and better at monitoring body temperature. They also feel better against your skin, cushioning it with layer upon layer of carefully woven linen. Good quality sheets are usually consider to be in the 200 - 800 thread count range, clearly showing just how luxurious this set is!

They're made up of 55% super fine and long cotton fibres, resulting in an extremely soft finish. The remaining 45% is made up of long fibre polyester, which mixes perfectly to make a restful and high quality fabric.
Extremely easy to care for, they're machine washable and can be cleaned at home. 


Fitted sheet 152 x 203 + 40 cm
Flat sheet 245 x 260 + 10 cm
Pillowcase 48 x 73 + 15 cm

read more

The specifics

  • Luxurious 1500TC Cotton Rich Sheet Sets
  • Silky smooth and extremely high quality
  • Easy to care for
  • 55% super fine long fibre cotton
  • 45% long fibre polyester
  • 1500 thread count
  • 40cm deep pocket fitted sheet
  • Machine washable
  • 4 Colour Options
    • White
    • Ivory
    • Cloud
    • Soft Linen

  • 5 Size Options
    • Single
    • King single
    • Double
    • Queen
    • King

  • Single & King Single sets include
    • 1 Fitted sheet
    • 1 Flat sheet
    • 1 Pillowcase
  • Double, Queen & King sets include
    • 1 Fitted sheet
    • 1 Flat sheet
    • 2 Pillowcases

Reference ID: AGY107

Shipping Details

  • Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery
  • Note: No delivery PO Box addresses or Parcel Lockers (please provide residential or business address at checkout)
  • We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast

Reviews (0)

Recently viewed

Clear All