Gentoo Filter Cartridge is essential for your Gentoo, Gentoo Plus, Gentoo Glass and Gentoo Lite Water Jug Filtration System. Each filter cartridge is up for replacement every 3 months, or with 600 litres of water used, which ever comes first.
Gentoo filters produce healthier, great tasting drinking water without the unwanted extras. It cleanses your water, removing harmful chemical pollutants such as chlorine*, fluoride*, contaminants and bacteria to minimal level from your water, leaving you with only the nutrients you need. The fresh, filtered water will greatly improve hydration by micro-clustering and reducing water molecule size to be easily-absorbed and get hydrated faster and more effectively through your body.
- Alkaline Level of pH 8.0 - 8.5
- Removes Chlorines
- Removes Bacteria
- Removes Contaminants
- Reduces Fluoride
- Free from BPA, BPS and Phthalate
- Recommend 3 Month Filter Replacement
- Colour: White
- Dimensions (approx. mm): 110mm(Height) x 70mm(Width)
- Weight (approx. gram): 250g
- In the Box: Gentoo Filtration Cartridge
Important Information for Use:
- Use only on ecobud Gentoo Water Filter Jug.
- Should your Gentoo water filter jug not be used for an extended period of time (e.g. during holidays), it is recommended that you remove the filter cartridge from the jug, discard of any water left in the jug, and store in a cool, dry place. Before using your Gentoo water filter jug again, please follow the filter conditioning process, repeating steps if necessary.
- Do not expose filter to liquids other than water.
- ecobud filters are designed for use only with municipally treated tap water or water from private supplies which have been tested safe to drink.
- ecobud use granulated activated carbon made from coconut shells. Like any natural product, this is subject to natural variances in product quality. This may lead to slight abrasions of small carbon particles into the filtered water. These present as small black particles. These particles are food grade and will have no negative effect on health if consumed. In the case that these particles appear, ecobud recommends rinsing and vigorously shaking the filter under running water until the black particles disappear.
- *Individual results may vary depending on water quality source.
Instructions To Replace Filter
- Remove sleeve from Gentoo water filter jug.
- Place filter in main body of the jug, fill with enough water to cover and soak for 15 minutes.
- Rinse filter under tap, return filter and sleeve to jug.
- Fill jug sleeve with water, allow for water to completely filter. Repeat this process 2-3 times.
- Filter preparation complete. You are now ready to enjoy Gentoo life water.
- Filters may become blocked by air pockets over time. To remove blockage, firmly tap and shake filter under running water.
- We suggest changing filters on a rotation of every 3 months, or after 600 Litres of water have been filtered through, which ever comes first.
- Only hand wash filter with cold or tepid water. Do not use hot water or detergents when cleaning filter.
- Do not put Gentoo filter cartridge in freezer or microwave.
We are committed to promoting better health environment. We take pride in crafting convenient and sustainable solutions that work for your lifestyle. Our Gentoo water filtration process uses natural elements to create odourless, smooth crisp water. Our reusable water jug also means you’ll enjoy pure, great tasting water, time and time again.
Good for your health. Good for the environment