7" LCD Monitor HD 4PIN CCD Reversing Camera 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Receiver Transmitter
This Reversing Camera Monitor Kit can be used with Trucks/ Caravans/Cars. It has two video inputs, reversing first Connect 2 cameras to the monitor(2nd camera - optional). You can view one camera while driving and the 2nd camera will turn on automatically when reversing. CCD Reversing camera has IR LED which outputs digital signal.
This Digital Wireless Transmitter Receiver has digital connection you don’t have to burden on signal interference. Remove your worries on installing as you can DIY installation as it is simple and easy.
High Definition LCD Monitor
- 7" 16:9 TFT Colour LCD
- Resolution: 800x480
- 2 Video Inputs
- One way audio input
Remote Control, OSD Menu
Contrast, Colour, Brightness adjustable
Can connect to DVD/MP4/Camera etc
CCD image Sensor (Made by Sharp Company)
- Better picture clarity, color contrasting and sharpness
- Infrared LED Heavy duty hard metal cased
- Waterproof and Mudproof
- 90 degree wide angle viewing
Digital Wireless Connection
- New Technology using digital wireless transmission
- No interference digital signal
Unobstructed Effective Range: 200m
- Wireless connection is unhindered.
- Images are delivered to your monitor clearly.
Wireless 2.4GHz Transmitter/Receiver Set
- It can transmit images using high frequency connection
Power Supply: DC12~24V
Makes your Monitor Wireless
- Makes your monitor wireless in less than a minute
- Connect the transmitter to the camera part, and the receiver to the monitor part, the image can be transmitted wirelessly, so no wire needed between the monitor and camera
- This Wireless Transmitter and Receiver is compatible with 4PIN monitor Kits
- It is made to be used for heavy duty vehicles i.e. Trucks, Caravans, Cars, Boats etc.
Use of Digital Wireless Receiver & Transmitter
- Connecting one camera to monitor
- Choose any from HDWRL-A or HDWRL-B
- Connecting 2 cameras in one monitor
- To connect 2 cameras on your monitor, use HDWRL-A and HDWRL-B so channel A camera will not interfere with the signal of channel B camera.
- Don't use the same channels in connecting to 2 cameras.
- Different signals are used to connect 2 cameras to avoid signal interference
- This monitor and reverse camera can be used with Trucks/ Caravans/Cars
- Two video inputs, reversing first Connect 2 cameras to the monitor (2nd camera - optional). You can view one camera while driving and the 2nd camera will turn on automatically when reversing.
- 16:9/4:3 switch freely
- Get CCD not CMOS cameras if you want to view the camera while driving. CMOS cameras are not designed to work for long period of time, otherwise they could get damaged easily.
- Easy to install. You can D.I.Y. as long as you can locate your vehicle’s 12V/24V power source.
- IR LED
- Lens Angle: 90 degree
- Heavy duty night vision IR CCD Reversing Camera
- Waterproof and Mudproof
- Power Supply: DC12~24V
- Consumption Current: 150mA
- Tx Channel: 1 channels
- T/R Frequency: 2.2G~2.3G~2.4G
- Output Power: 200mW
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 200 m
- Operating temperature: -10°c ~ +50°c
- Transmitter Dimension: L8cm*W4cm*H2cm
- Receiver Dimension: L8cm*W4cm*H2cm
No Interference Digital Signal
Digital wireless connection can be use to transmit video signal wirelessly but no audio signal.
What is the difference between Wireless Analogue Transmission and Wireless Digital Transmission?
Analogue systems use the same technology /frequency as bluetooth/wireless networks therefore analogue monitors can pick up interference from Bluetooth phones/headsets etc. Digital systems are paired and only 'see' the digital signals, therefore there is no interference.
No Cables Required
Made to be used with Heavy Duty Vehicle
Functionality and Advantages
How to Connect