CLASS D MINI STEREO AMPLIFIER WITH MIC INPUT
The McLelland AMP-D25MC is an ideal solution for residential and commercial audio installations that require a simple setup and great sound output. With a small footprint, but high output, these Class D amplifiers can siton a desktop, or can easily be mounted on a wall or within arack using the included mounting brackets. The amps can be used in a stereo system, but can also be switched for use inbridged or mono applications. The inputs consist of two stereo audio inputs, two RCA inputs and a single 3.5mm inputon rear panel, and a Microphone input on front panel. Also includes an auto-ON feature so the unit do not need to be powered manually, just hit play and the amp will power on automatically.
- Class D Digital Amplifier
- RCA and 3.5mm Jack Stereo Inputs
- Mixes two audio input sources together
- Stereo and Mono/Bridge Modes
- Microphone Input on the front panel with volume control
- Treble/Bass Control on the front panel
- Automatically goes into standby after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Source Sensing automatically wakes the amplifier from standby mode
- Output Power: Stereo (8 ohm): 25W per channel, <1%THD+N
- Stereo (4 ohm): 45W per channel, <1% THD+N
- Bridged Mono (8 ohm): 90W, 1kHz, <1% THD+N
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz, -2dB/ +1dB
- Bass Adjustment: +/-12dB @ 100Hz/0dB
- Treble Adjustment: +/-12dB @ 10KHz/0dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB below 25W output into 8 ohms
- Channel Separation: 48dB @ 1kHz, to 25W output at 8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: RCA: 600mV
- MIC: 20mV
- Input Voltage: AC 100V ~ 240V
- Net Weight: 4.25bs / 1.92gs
- Dimensions: 1.77"/(45mm) x 5.62"/(143mm) x 4.92"/(125mm) (HxWxD)
All our stock is kept in our Melbourne based warehouse. Our stock levels are also updated every 10 minutes! So if it says 10 units in stock, you can trust that it is accurate.
No PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers
At this stage we only use couriers and can only deliver to a road-side address. This means PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers cannot be accepted as StarTrack do not deliver to these addresses.
In instances where a PO Box or Parcel Locker address in entered, we may ask for an alternative road-side address, or cancel and refund your order immediately and urge you to replace your order with an alternative delivery address.
We typically dispatch our goods same day or next day. From there, you can expect 2 - 8 business days Australia wide. Most capital cities can expect 1-2 day delivery times.
Any RTS (Return to Sender) orders due to missing or incorrect address information entered by the buyer may incur an additional charge for redelivery.