Built-in thermo-electric cooling technology (Peltier), operates without a compressor which causes whisper-quiet operation in bedrooms, offices, and bathrooms. Enjoy a quiet whisper environment below 30 dB.
Used Peltier technology with no compressor to make the dehumidifier lightweight. Perfect for up to 15 square meters. Unique size and contemporary design make it a perfect fit in normal size rooms, office spaces, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, caravan, closet, garage.
When the water tank is full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the LED light flashes indicating to drain the water tank. Easy & Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier. Select between zero light (dark mode during sleep).
Capable of removing up to 300 ml of water/moisture per day with a 900 ml water tank capacity. A visible water tank makes it easy to see the amount of collected water.
Proudly Australian owned and operated with assured quality, offers 2-year warranty and lifetime helpful customer support services.
Refunds & Replacements
Ausbrilliant brands stands behind the quality of every product sold and delivered by our team,
hoping that each and every customer expectation is met and exceeded. If for any reason you are
not fully satisfied with your purchase experience within 30 days, we are happy to help with a
replacement or refund.
For product warranty, please visit our warranty section.
Returns for Refund
All returns for refund must be authorized by Ausbrilliant brands within 30 days of delivery.
There is no restocking fee for returning an item.
We will refund you for any returned items in the say method you paid for the items. Typical
turnaround time is 3 to 5 business days.
A return label will be emailed to you for returning the item.Returns for Replacement
We are happy to offer an exchange for you if the product that you received is defective or if you
received an incorrect order.
All returns for replacement must be authorized by Ausbrilliant brands within 30 days of
We will provide a return shipping label within 30 days of delivery.
After the 30-day period, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
Ausbrilliant brands are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. All
Ausbrilliant brands products are covered for parts and labour (excluding replacement filters) for
2-year, which includes 1-year standard warranty and 1-additonal year from the date of original
Terms and Conditions
In addition to your rights under the Ausbrilliant brands warranty, you are also covered by
guarantees under Australian Consumer Law. The Ausbrilliant brands warranty is only available in
In Australia our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian
Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation
for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods
repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount
to a major failure.
What is Covered:
• The repair or replacement of your Ausbrilliant product (at Ausbrilliant’s discretion) if the
product is found to be defective due to faulty manufacture. Ausbrilliant reserves the right
to determine if the fault requires a replacement or repair.
• Packaging and instructions of a faulty air purifier may also be replaced if damaged.
• This warranty is valid for using your Ausbrilliant products within Australia.
• This warranty is valid for personal use only.
• Warranties are limited to the 2-year (1-year standard and 1-addional year) from the date
of original purchase.
What is Not Covered:
• Replacement filters are not included in warranty.
• Using your Ausbrilliant products for commercial purposes, or anything other than normal
• Using your Ausbrilliant product outside of Australia.
• Accidental damage or faults caused by negligence, misuse, vandalism or neglect.
• Damage or faults caused by not following the instructions in this user manual.
• Unsupervised use by children under the age of 18.
• Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Ausbrilliant or an authorised
• Damage caused by using filters other than genuine replacement filters.
• All the conditions that are not covered by Ausbrilliant warranty as listed above.This warranty is not transferrable.
Ausbrilliant brands is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses or inconveniences
caused by product failure or accidental damage or faults caused by not following the
instructions or safety warnings contained in this user manual
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 4 - 7 business days
You need to be logged in to add a review.