Get better confidence when you have a great smile. Help your smile shine as this Polawhite whitening/bleaching gel assists in reducing stains from tobacco and other foods that can cause discoloration. Enjoy minimal post-bleaching tooth sensitivity and start feeling confident in your smile once again. Everyone loves a great and bright smile and your dietary choices and preferences shouldn't get in the way of your teeth's presentation. Start working towards having sparkling pearly whites today and look through our collection.
Key features of genuine Pola Whitening Gel:
Natural Soother and Conditioner
The incorporation of special additives minimises plaque formation and enhances remineralisation to further reduce sensitivity, Antibacterial properties help in tooth recovery.
High Water Content
The high water content of the gel reduces dehydration of the enamel and decreases patient sensitivity.
High Molecular Weight Thickner
This reduces the 'tacky' feeling and drying effect of the whitening gel, thereby, reducing patient sensitivity even further.
The high viscosity whitening gel ensures it can be easily and securely paced into teeth whitening trays. The gel will remain fixed in the whitening trays for entirety of each session.
The pleasantly flavoured spearment gel is both fresh and long lasting.
The addition of fluoride remineralises the tooth surface which assists in reducing post-operative sensitivity and the prevention against cavities.
Contains Desensitising Agent
Pola gel contains a unique desensitising agent which acts on the nerve endings, desensitising them at the pulp-dentin border. This minimises sensitivity and maximises patient comfort.
Pola's neutral pH ensures the full release of peroxide without jeopardising patient comfort and whitening results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes. Research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth with custom trays using a professional whitening formula is safe for healthy teeth and gums. It is imperative to follow the instructions supplied with your whitening kit.
I have sensitive teeth can I still whiten?
To ensure maximum comfort and as many users experience a degree of post-bleaching sensitivity it's generally recommended to address your sensitivity prior to teeth whitening. Usually, the use of sensitive toothpaste and/or a desensitising product eg. GC Tooth Mousse is sufficient.
Is this the same product I have purchased at my dentist?
Yes! Pola whitening is used extensively throughout the world including many private dental practices in Australia. Be aware of fake claims and imitations!
How often and how long do I leave the Whitening Gel in my mouth for?
It's recommended whitening your teeth each day until you reach your desired result. Simply top up your teeth every 4-8weeks to maintain your radiant smile! Simply follow the instructions provided in your kit for active wear times.
Polanight 16%: 1 x 90mins/day or overnight
- *This type of kit is usually only available in private dental practices and usually sold for in excess of $200 – Don’t miss out on this deal from only $29!
- Pola Night: 16% Carbamide Peroxide Formulations
- Designed for those who already have home teeth whitening trays
- Professional, clinical grade bleaching system - used worldwide in private dental practices
- Safe, effective and speedy results in the comfort of your own home
- Genuine Pola bleach - we only purchase from reputable, registered Australian dental suppliers!
- Strictly ACCC Compliant!
- Choose to Get:
- 2 x 3g Whitening Gel Syringes (16%) Only
- 2 x 3g Whitening Gel Syringes (16%) Plus 3 x Mouth Trays
- Package Contents:
- 2 x 3g 16% Polanight Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes - enough bleach for up to 12 individual teeth whitening treatments (simply select your desired concentration in the drop down box above)
- 3 x Thermoforming Teeth Bleach Trays (one each for your upper and lower teeth and one spare - simply heat and adapt to your teeth) – only included for the second option!
- 1 x Shade Guide to monitor your whitening progress
- 1x Complimentary Mouth Care Pack
- 1x Procedural Instructions
- 1x Tips and Tricks for best results
Reference ID: AGB900