- High-end double side multilayer coating on optical glass for HD footage
- Lightweight for zero-effect on gimbal
- Easy installation with Aluminum threading system
- Ideal long exposure solutions – ND1000 filter
- Made for use with DJI Zenmuse X5/X5S/X5R, DJI MFT 15mm f/1.7 ASPH, Olympus M.ED 12mm f/2.0, Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8 and Panasonic Lumix 15mm f/1.7
The DJI Zenmuse X5S/X5/X5R ND1000 filter from Freewell is made from robust material for durability while filming outdoors. This lightweight filter is designed to have no adverse effect on the gimbal while flying. The ND1000 filter from Freewell effectively reduces the amount of light by 10 f-stops hitting the sensor to give perfectly clear and sharp images while filming moving objects. The design of this filter is effective for removing the artificial ‘Jello’ effect which is normally seen in such conditions.
This filter effectively cut light drastically by 10 f-stops. This helps to get ideal images while performing stunning long-exposure photography.
The DJI Zenmuse X5S/X5/X5R ND1000 filter from Freewell is your best choice if you wish to get crystal-clear images and HD quality footage of waterfalls and other fast moving objects. You can effectively reduce the lens flare from the sun while shooting against it.
WHAT IS INCLUDED *
1x ND1000 Filter
* camera and accessories not included