Halifax combines the quaint charm of the French Countryside with the coastal flair of the Eastern Seaboard to form a comprehensive range befitting the dining area, living space or bedroom. Detailed profiling on each piece, together with the warm finishing and antique brass hardware, provides a classic collection for the contemporary home.
Cleverly designed tower storage units offer good looks and practicality in a charming package. Handwoven kubu rattan baskets, nestled on shelves, attractively counterpoint the drawers, and echo the look that the Halifax Collection is famous for. Flared molding and antique brass hardware completes the look.
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the underlying materials surface and orientation.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of wood is completely unique due to its grain, colour, and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the underlying materials. To accommodate the natural shrinkage and expansion properties of the wood materials, small gaps at joints are left intentionally during assembly & finishing.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected, and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- Classic White Finish - A full coverage, five layer semi-gloss painted finish sealed with a durable top coat. The texture of the Classic White gently defines the underlying material, on natural wood materials such as mahogany and may result in a lightly distressed effect. This luminous white is versatile enough to be featured on its own, or combined with components in either of the Black or Brown finishes from the Contrast and Accent Collections.
- Kiln Dried Solid Mahogany Frame
- Antique Brass Hardware - Antique brass is our hardware of choice used to support the look and function of all our designs. This includes cup pull handles, round door knobs and hooks.
- Certified ethically-sourced timber and materials that have been tested to comply with international standards.
- 2 Drawers
- 3 Kubu Rattan Baskets Included
- Fully assembled
- 1 Year product warranty
- Overall: 90cm H x 40cm W x 30cm D
- Overall Product Weight: 12.27 Kilograms
Halifax is one of the most comprehensive ranges of Hampton's inspired white furniture available today. Living, dining and bedroom furniture that is tastefully mixed with rattan to create an essence of coastal lifestyles, yet Halifax retains straight line features so as to blend in with the modern Australian home.
Every piece within the Halifax collection has a classic silhouette which features a molded plinth at its base and flared cornice on top. The antiqued hardware are traditional cup shape handles made from solid brass. And then there’s the period-style paneling and beveled drawer fronts all coming together to give this unit its Hamptons styling and Coastal feeling.
Our Halifax storage unit features elegant profiling around the top, 3 kubu rattan baskets for storage and 2 drawers. Finished in all white with a light distressing along the edges, this unit can be used for a range of functions including small book case or in a bedroom or bathroom for storage.
- Wipe with a dry clean cloth for general maintenance
- Spray with all-purpose cleaner and wipe with a clean dampened cloth if thorough cleaning is needed.