The Harper Cubby House is the pefect Cubby for the kids to let their imagination run wild! It can be a normal cubby house or style it and turn it into a Milk Bar or Fruit shop. The Harper Cubby House has the two large opening windows, servery shelf, large front door with window. This is one of the cutest cubby houses on offer!
Like all Hide & Seek Kids Cubby Houses, the Harper comes standard with a floor. The floor adds strength and protects the inside from the elements.
The Harper Cubby is painted in a natural Yellow water based stain. The Harper Cubby in the photos above have been painted for display purposes.
*Please note: The Flower Box and accessories are not included with the Harper Cubby House. This is for display purposes only.
- Flat Pack Cubby House
- Manufactured from durable Fir Wood that comes from sustainable legal plantations
- Two opening side windows which contain perspex
- Comes with a wooden floor
- The door contains a built in window and also is non lockable for child safety.
- Comes with rounded corners for added safety.
External dimensions (LxWxH): 1.60 m x 1.54 m x 1.86 m
Floor dimensions (LxWxH): 1.44 m x 1.30 m
Door opening (H): 1.25 m
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Carton 1: 1.40 m x 1.32 m x .09 m (21 kg)
Carton 2: 1.50 m x 1.41 m x .10 m (31 kg)
Carton 3: 1.63 m x .98 m x .09 m (24 kg)
Tools for Assembly: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Instruction Manual: Provided in the box.
Assembly and Maintenance:
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s
- Assembly time is approx. 1 - 1.5 hours
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times