This is a USB rechargeable and rainproof Training Collar. It is a No shock, Anti Bark collar which uses vibration and sound to calm your dog. When the sound of the dog bark reaches a certain frequency, it will trigger the sensors, thus triggering the products first sound after the vibration.
The training collar features a light reflective nylon material allowing you to have better sight of your dog in the dark.
Directions for Use:
- The digital tube shows the gears of vibration, sound and sensitivity
- 1-7 gears you can choose to adjust the sensitivity,1 gear for the least sensitive, 7 gear for the most sensitive.(Constantly press the corresponding function of the button, then you can adjust the gear)
- 0-7 gears you can choose to adjust the vibration, when the vibration gear is 0, the product does not vibrate
- 0-7 gears you can choose to adjust the sound, when the sound gear is 0, the product will remain silent. 1st gear will bring 0.5 second long sound. 7th gear is the highest level, which will make a 3.5 second sound.
Features and Specifications:
- Rainproof and rechargeable
- Fits all dogs from 15-150 LBS.
- Product weight: Approx. 50-70 grams
- Rainproof and Rechargeable
- The diameter range of the dog collar: 3-60CM
- Reflective nylon collar for the dark
- 1 x Receiver
- 1x Nylon Belt
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
Recharge fully before first use.
Please note that this is a training tool for your dog and should only be used under supervision, especially the first time you put the collar on your dog.
The first time you put the collar your dog, you will need stay close to them in order to explain why the collar is doing what it is doing.
Always remember the dog needs to understand that the collar is doing this because they are barking. You know your dog better than anyone else which is why you will know how to communicate that to them.
Please note that by purchasing this product, we do not guarantee that it will stop your dog from barking as each animal is going to react differently, and some may require other training methods to correct their behaviours.