- In normal circumstances, orders are dispatched in 1-2 business days after it is received in our system. If you require a postponed delivery date, please contact us prior to placing an order.
- After you have placed your order, shipping address or order details generally cannot be changed as our warehouse will process your order for dispatch as soon as possible.
- Delivery, whether standard or express, is made to the ground floor level only (not including stairs). For special requirements or requests, including two-person delivery booking or delivery involving stairs or lifts, please contact us prior to making an order.
- If standard delivery with tracking number applies for your order, please follow delivery on the courier website and allow up to around 10-12 business days from dispatch date for delivery. Courier may deliver earlier or after this time frame depending on different circumstances and schedules. Please contact us for ETA updates after standard transit time has passed.
- Our couriers operate on weekdays, Mon-Fri standard business hours only. In rare circumstances, for example during high volumes of freight, the courier may make alternative arrangements to deliver on a weekend at their own discretion - please follow delivery progress on the courier website with the tracking number provided for your order.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about your shipping address before placing your order or alternatively we will contact you if your shipping address is undeliverable.
Additional shipping fees
- Remote or regional areas may incur extra costs for delivery. Alternatively, some areas are excluded from standard delivery if it is not covered by our couriers. If the shipping fee paid for order can cover delivery for your address, we will proceed with dispatch as normal. In exceptional cases, however, we may contact you to cover the shortfall to proceed with dispatch and reserve the right to cancel your order with a full refund.
- Additional shipping fees can apply for special requirements or requests including two-person delivery jobs, multi-level or high rise buildings or deliveries involving stairs or lifts. In some cases these circumstances can cause failed deliveries. Please contact us prior to placing an order.
- We do not cover any redirection or other delivery costs that occur due to incorrect, incomplete or unaccessible delivery addresses provided for the order or any other reason to cause failed delivery.
Shipping information requirements for orders
- Please provide a contactable mobile number and email address for your order. Couriers may contact you to clarify delivery details in order to proceed with delivery.
- Complete addresses may be required to enable delivery (e.g. Unit numbers, PO Box number, etc.)
- For business addresses, please ensure it is open during standard courier weekday business hours.
- If you would like to provide Authority to Leave (ATL) instructions, please incorporate this into your shipping address details at checkout and ensure that the shipping address enables a safe ATL to be made. In most circumstances where ATL can be safely made, ATL is the default delivery method due to contactless delivery policies and limited capacity to hold goods at courier depots.
Large item orders
- Street addresses are required for all large item(s) orders. Non-street addresses include the following: Parcel Locker, Parcel Collect, ParcelPoint, PO Box, Locker Bag or Mail delivery centres.
- Assistance may be required with unloading and carrying goods. In some circumstances, couriers may be unable to deliver goods to your door if it is not at the ground floor or stairs present. Please arrange for able-bodied person(s) to be available on the day of delivery to provide assistance.
- If you are unable to provide assistance or arrange for someone to assist our courier, please contact us prior to placing an order.
- The street address must provide parking or a loading area nearby to enable delivery.
- If there are any issues with the goods you receive, please take photographic evidence on the day of delivery and notify us immediately for courier review.
- If your order is not delivered within the standard transit time frame which can be extended during peak delivery volumes or delivery restrictions, please contact us to lodge enquiry with courier. Note that non-delivery claims must be alerted to us within a month from your order date at the latest to enable courier investigations into your consignment.
Please order by 21/12 for the best chance of delivery before Christmas.
Our warehouse is closed on 25/12- 01/01. Please allow additional days for delivery for orders placed during this period.