There are so many different things that you need to consider bringing with you when you go out somewhere with your bub, like a baby change bag. Of course, that list shrinks substantially if it’s just a stroll around the block, but what about when you want to catch up with friends for a coffee or lunch? You don’t want to be without the essentials if and when they’re needed, and you’d be hard-pressed to fit it all in your personal bag, so why not go for something that’s been specifically created with baby supplies in mind?
While everyone is different, we suggest arming yourself with the following must-have items when you’re out of the house with bubs for an extended period of time:
• Nappies – pack one nappy for every hour you think you’ll be out (and a couple of extras)
• Baby wipes – this varies depending on how many you need to ‘get the job done each time. Keep in mind that it’s better to have too many than too few, though
• Changing pad – either that or a hand towel if you’d prefer
• Disposal package – something you can put the soiled items into
• Blanket – can be used for many different things; a swaddle for extra warmth, nursing cover, and much more
The extensive variety of items that we have allows our customers to complete their shopping without having to go anywhere else. If you need baby scales, a breastfeeding chair, or one of the thousands of non-baby related products we have, quality is assured every time. Email us if you have any questions. We ship to major cities such as Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane very quickly as well as regional areas with time allowance.