Seller Rating 25 Reviews
No 5 Star Reviews yet
Great for me when I work of a night time
Jun 26, 2022
this product is just what we were after it fits our circumstances awesome
May 26, 2022
Have not hooked up as yet as waiting to move onto new house
May 19, 2022
Absolutely worth every cent brilliant and very fast shipping
May 15, 2022
GREAT, DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO TUNE IT IN
May 13, 2022
Love it thank you so much
May 09, 2022
Works well, makes the job of aligning the sat dish so much easier.
May 08, 2022
Great service thank you
Apr 26, 2022
Good product, easy to set up.
Mar 14, 2022
Love it! Excellent sound reproduction.
Feb 12, 2022
No 4 Star Reviews yet
No 3 Star Reviews yet
No 2 Star Reviews yet
No 1 Star Reviews yet
No reviews yet
Change of mind:
Customer can return the item if purchased by mistake within 14 days of the customer’s order being received.
Change of mind returns will only be eligible for a refund on the product’s sale price within receiving the item'. Return postage is paid by the customer.
Without prejudice and to the extent allowed by the Trade Practices Act 1974, The Australian Consumer Law and Competition and Consumer Act 2010, all hardware sold by MAD Electronics Australia is covered by one year limited warranty and is also backed by Australian manufacturer warranty. Where the manufacturer warranty period exceeds one year, we will advise the customer to contact the manufacturer directly for warranty support after the first year of purchase. Due to the nature of consumables products and software, they are not returnable or refundable items.
Any defective products purchased from MAD Electronics Australia and affiliates that fall within the warranty period provided will be covered, unless they fall within the following conditions:
· Physical Damage on the product not caused in the event during transit or Dead on Arrival (DOA) but caused due to mishandling, incorrect use of product for its purposes, improper installation of product, by accident, insect or vermin infestation, improper method or failure to maintain service and handle the item with reasonable care.
· The product has been modified using unauthorised methods. Any modifications on the product including physical and software modifications using third party unauthorised software such as third party firmware updates will void the warranty of products.
· The warranty seal or serial number of the item has been tampered with.
· The item has been serviced by another party other than madelectronics.com.au
· Consequential loss including but not limited to data, programs, software or other information stored on storage products, computer or laptop systems.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.