Use these 12x 100m Colour Nail Art Transfer Foil Galaxy Paper Tips and create unique nail art design in just minutes! Just apply foil adhesive or nail polish to nail, apply foil back-side down and peel. Overlay different patterns, or dust and rhinestones for a dramatic effect.
- 12 Colour Nail Art Transfer Foil
- Length of each roll : 100 Meter
- Colour : 12 Random Colour
- Net weight of each roll : ~ 70 gram
- Easy to apply at home
- How to Use:
- Prepare your nail bed by shaping, pushing cuticles back and removing all oils (do this using professional nail prep e.g. scrub fresh or nail polish remover.
- Apply a thin, even coat of nail foil adhesive to each finger. You should wait when it just tacky to the touch. This can take up to 10 minutes!
- Press foil shiny side up, onto the nail bed and rub over using your finger, or for a better more precise application, use a rubber hoof stick. (for best results cut a piece of foil of the length just big enough for the nail, its easier to control and apply flat)
- Remove the foil and the foil pattern should be stuck to your nail. If a bit is missing due to lack of foil adhesive, just reapply the adhesive to the part not taken and repeat.
- Once completely dry, apply a top coat to protect the foil. If the adhesive is not completely dry before applying the top coat, the foil will rub off.
- Tips :
- Remember if it doesn't work first time, Try again! It's all about the timing of applying the foil to the adhesive at the right time.
- Foils can take a while to get right, but once you do get the hang of it.
- Package Component:
- 12 Colour Nail Art Transfer Foil x 100 Meter (#1001U)
Reference ID: AGG721