The RV170 6HP is a premium, high durability, powerful vertical crankshaft engine with dual el ement air filtration. Its design features allow you to expect a long life including a cast iron cylinder liner and transistorized CDI ignition.
- 4-Stroke Vertical Shaft Lawn Mower Engine 6HP
- Engine Type: Single cylinder vertical 4-stroke
- Bore x Stroke: 70 x45mm
- Displacement: 173.2cc
- Compression Ratio: 8.5?1
- Net Power Output: 6hp/3600r/min
- Net Torque: 9.0N.m /2500r/min
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter clockwise (vertical output)
- Ignition System: Capacitance discharge type
- Starting System: Recoil starter
- Carburettor: Flat suction valve carburettor
- Lubrication System: Forced Splash
- Governor System: Centrifugal mechanical
- Air Cleaner: Dual elements (foam)
- Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.0L
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 395x348x282mm
- Net Weight: 14.1kg
- Fuel Consumption: 395g/KWH
- Application: Lawn Mower Pressure Washer Tiller will fit most ride on mowers and has same bolt pattern as Briggs Stratton and Honda
- Shaft dimensions : Length 91mm Diameter 1'
- 12 month domestic warranty
- 3 month commercial warranty
- Note: Shipping to Western Australia needs to be picked up from the freight depot in Perth. Submit your delivery details below to receive a freight quote to your email.
Reference ID: AHH251
- Please allow 7-14 days for delivery
- Shipping to Western Australia needs to be picked up from the freight depot in Perth, please fill out the below form to receive a delivery quote before purchasing (please ensure to include your suburb, postcode and this product link)
- Any additional shipping will be invoiced separately after purchase
- Note: This product requires a signiture on delivery and we cannot accept an Authority To Leave request for this item
- We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast
Request A Delivery Quote:
Thank you! Your request has been submitted. We will email you the freight quote amount shortly (usually within one business day).