Brand: Magic Gel
- ✔️ NO MORE TEARS - Imagine next time your little one has a bump, scratch or bite imagine giving them a bright friendly monster or one of unique cotton headwraps straight from the freezer to distract and cool them right down. Children love them and will reach for them time and again. We can't promise to stop the crying, but we can guarantee the perfect distraction!
- ✔️ FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE & FEVER - These are a great addition to your medicine cabinet when your children / babies have a high temperature. Take one from the refrigerator and gently place on the forehead to cool the face and provide a little comfort. It won't help the underlying cause of the fever but provides a gentle distraction.
- ✔️ MULTIPURPOSE FROM A-Z - The perfect Boo Boo Buddy - High Fever, toothache, headaches, teething, bumps, cuts, pain, scrapes, post surgery, scratches, nosebleeds, insect bites, boo-boos, bruises, falls, migraines, AND MUCH MORE!
- ✔️ REUSABLE UP TO 300 TIMES - Just store them in the fridge or freezer and remove them when needed. Safe to use warm from the microwave, or cool from the freezer. Once they have returned to room temperature put it back to re freeze and reuse!
- ✔️ BOX CONTENTS: 1 x Fireman headwrap with Gel pack, 1 x Princess Headwrap with Gel Pack, 3 x Fun cute Monster shaped plastic packs (Yellow, Blue, Green). All are filled with non-toxic gel beads that hold the cold compress for 15 minutes at a time.
Publisher: Magic Gel
5 x Children's Cooling Ice Packs from Magic Gel
So you know when your toddlers has a fall, but it wasn't that serious and they really want a bandaid or plaster even though there's no cut? That's why we made these cloth backed coldpack. To chill, compress and provide comforts.
The gel packs are non toxic and used for a large number of ailments including but not limited to:
- Bee Stings
- Small Bruises and cuts (including around the eyes, hands, knee)
- Muscle and Nerve pain
- Bruise and burns (anything that would require a bandage like a burn)
- Childrens Migraines
- Allergy - Allergies
- First Aid (per any icepack)
- Swelling and swollen mouth
- Toothache and teething or other tooth pain
Nosebleed (nose bruising)
- Anything that requires a cold numbing sensation (boo boos whoopsies and ouchie and more)
The icepack is easy to clean. Just rinse with soap and water, place in boiling water if you want to sanitize them.
Size wise they fit comfortably into the palm of your hand, they are small enough to wrap around a baby head but also a child or young adult too as the strap is flexible.
When cold the icepacks remain flexible, in fact you can easily fold them in half straight from the freezer.
You need to try these ice packs!Some Recent comments:
- "Ideal for fearless kids"
- "Not overbearingly cold like adult kits"
- "My LO asks for booboo monster every time she falls"
- "Mummy approved! Much better than frozen peas"
- "We recommend this to all our nursery and kindergarten partners. They are used for sensory play, don't leak, have multiple uses and are a great gift idea for new parents"
Doctor and Nurse Recommended, Child and mommy approved. By Magic Gel.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.2 x 2.4 inches