The Billie Cubby House is the most popular cubby house in the Hide & Seek Kids range. Even parents fall in love with this one, If its not the finer details of the picket fence around the verandah, it must be the add-on carport!
*The Billie Cubby House is supplied unpainted although in some images the cubby house is painted, which is for display purposes only.
*Please note: The Carport, Mailbox and Flower Box are not included with the Billie Cubby House. This is for display purposes only.
- Flat Pack Cubby House
- Manufactured from durable Fir Wood that comes from sustainable legal plantations
- Two opening side windows which contain perspex
- Comes with a wooden floor
- The door contains a built in window and also is non lockable for child safety.
- Comes with rounded corners for added safety.
- Oversized gaps under the windows to limit fingers getting jammed and also to allow ventilation for the cubby house.
External dimensions (LxWxH): 2.36 m x 2.06 m x 1.88 m
Floor dimensions (LxWxH): 2.23 m x 1.72 m
Door opening (HxW): 1.32 m x .55 m
Carport Attachment dimensions (LxWxH): 1.63 m x 1.26 m x 1.46 m
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Carton 1: 2.39 m x 1.15 m x .13 m (46 kg)
Carton 2: 1.78 m x .75 m x .21 m (46 kg)
Carton 3: 1.78 m x 1.48 m x .07 m (35 kg)
Carton 4: 1.58 m x 1.46 m x .07 m (30 kg)
Tools for Assembly: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Instruction Manual: Provided in the box.
Assembly and Maintenance:
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s
- Assembly time is approx. 1 - 1.5 hours
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times