✅ The Foldable chair FALCON Adjustable Light-weight Folding
✅ This Electric Wheelchair is ideal for any person's posture needs.
✅ It allows you to adjust the back of a wheelchair.
✅ The FALCON uses advanced technology which makes it conveniently ergonomic.
✅ It is also designed to be a heavy-duty wheelchair enabling you to use it in most Leitner landscapes.
✅ You will not find this product anywhere else except Gilani Engineering!
The Foldable Disability chair FALCON Adjustable Backrest Light-weight Folding Electric Wheelchair is ideal for any person's posture needs.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
The adjustable backrest on the exclusive D09C electric wheelchair is a unique and one-of-a-kind mobility aid product in Australia that allows you to adjust the back of a wheelchair.
FALCON uses advanced technology which makes it conveniently ergonomic. It is also designed to be a heavy-duty wheelchair enabling you to use it in most Leitner landscapes. These well-researched features enable this aid care enabled the lightweight adjustable product to be used in many settings and situations whether it is for everyday use or on special occasions to the shopping centre. The D09C foldable electric wheelchair 6ah lithium battery is powered with the latest technology and as a result, you are able to use one battery for the power wheelchair if one of them finishes the battery. The E Transport Traveller Scooter is a mobility aid device that is only sold by Gilani Engineering due to their exclusivity of the product. You can count on Gilani Engineering to provide you with the only Smart Ultra Light Folding Electric Power Wheelchair with Adjustable Backrest in Sydney and of all Australia. Similar to the GED09, we are the only sellers in Australia to have exclusive rights to the D09 electric folding wheelchair. **Bariatric size available**
You will not find this product anywhere else except Gilani Engineering!
- The heavy-duty wheelchair is fitted with a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users.
- The D09C offers a light-weight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use.
- The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time.
- Offering both durability and elegance, the D09C is engineering at its finest.
- Can be driven on uneven surfaces, including paved and dirt roads, grass, gravel and rough terrain due to its larger back wheels.
- The seat is practical but comfortable; it is wide enough for comfort and space and can fit perfectly through a standard door.
- For Extra width simply add the widening kits to one or both sides of the wheelchair.
- For custom-made cushions simply inquire directly from us.
- For longer travel distances simply have the spare batteries with you.
- The wheelchair is Air Travel Certified and complies with the regulations.
- Travelling is easy, since the entire device, including the battery, weighs only 25 kg (2 kg battery and 23 kg frame)
- Airlines require that battery must be taken out and kept in the cabin on the carry-on luggage while traveling.
- Effortless steering with a simple joystick design.
- The controller can be attached on the right or left-hand side of the wheelchair armrest, so it is practical for both right and left-handed users.
- Inquire for accessories for the most comfort, please refer to the photos.
PACKAGE PRICE LIST
- Complete Falcon Package:
$4680.00 now on sale for $3980 in stock
- Leg Rests
- Head Rest
- Anti-tipping Wheels
- Complete Bariatric Package:
$5280.00 now on sale for $4580 in stock
- Widening kit of 10cm
- Bariatric cushion
- Leg Rests
- Head Rest
- Anti-tipping Wheels
- Max speed: 6 km/h
- Driving distance: 25 km
- Battery: Lithium 24 V/2 batteries/6 AH total 12 AH
- Charger: 24 V
- Turning Radius: 85 cm
- Tire: 8" PU solid tire (Front) 12" PU solid tire (Back)
- Controller: 360° joystick controller
8" front wheels, and 12" back wheels
- Motor: 24 V/250 W brushless motor*2 Pcs
- Max slope capacity: 12°
- Max W (from outside armrest to oust another armrest): 58 cm
- Max L with footplate: 95 cm
- Max L without footplate: 80 cm
- Max H: 93 cm
- Seat W: 46 cm
- Seat D: 44 cm
- Seat H cushion of the ground: 46 cm
- Backrest H: 40 cm
- Folded W: 58 cm
- Folded L with footplate folded up 78 cm
- Folded H: 34 cm
- Extra Width option (by adding Widening kits): 56 cm
- Backrest height from the seat including the backrest rail: 53 cm
- Cushion Height: 5.5 cm
- Battery Length: 55.5 cm
- Max Load: 180 kg
- Net weight: 25 kg
- Storage bag under seat: 27 cm x 18 cm x 15 cm.
- The bag closes with a zip and is attached to the frame with quick-release Velcro latches
- Shock Absorbent
- Easy to Fold up by pulling the back bracket
- Easy to fold out simply by opening the wheelchair
- Safe Brake System
- Hand-rests flip up to access the dining table, basins and other features.
- Compact enough to be used inside restaurants, Clubs, Shopping centres and more
- It comes fully assembled, No special tools required
- Option on Footrest Modifications to suit individuals requirements
- Custom made cushions available
- Many accessories can be fitted and adjusted to this unique wheelchair
- Quick-release battery
- Warranty: Full Australian 2 Years on Frame & 12 Months on Battery
- This product is exclusively distributed by Gilani Engineering
- On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane and more.
- Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia-wide free shipping.
- Colour: Matt Black, Silver
This product is recommended for the following conditions:
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
Angled side view of portable wheelchair
The Falcon Reclining Electric Wheelchair has excellent durability and comfort
The Falcon Electric Wheelchair has a sleek attractive design and is built ergonomically with the client in mind.
FOLCON Backrest is a recliner wheelchair
Frequently asked questions:
1- How can I contact Gilani Engineering if I live outside Sydney?
2- Will Medicare pay for an electric wheelchair?
3- What is the best portable electric wheelchair?
4- What is the best lightweight electric wheelchair?
5- How can I make my wheelchair more comfortable?
Please make sure that you place your backorder so you can receive your order as soon as it is back in stock again.